FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to VSmart Active 1 Plus FRP Bypass Latest Method – Unlock Verify Google Gmail Lock Solution (Android 8.1) Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your VSmart Active 1 Plus Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your VSmart Active 1 Plus.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The VSmart Active 1 Plus FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your VSmart Active 1 Plus then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to VSmart Active 1 Plus FRP Bypass/Unlock Google (Android 8.1) Without PC
- First, Switch on your VSmart Active 1 Plus.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap English and Go down
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting TIENG VIET Viet NAM)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and Select any Wifi name from the list (Or)
- Click See All Networks => Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Space bar.
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard.
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default TIENG VIET Viet NAM keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English
- Tap Add Keyboard again and add a few languages/Keyboards from there
- Go back to the Setup Wizard (Language Selection) screen
- Change the Language to English (United States)
- Tap Next and go to the Wifi network Setup page and tap on Add Network to Open Keyboard
- Hold the Space bar of your keyboard and select “Language Settings”
- Now Tap Add Keyboard and select any language that contains the right-arrow symbol.
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go down to the FRP Bypass APK section
- Click on Open Google Settings Application ==>> Open
- It will lead you to your Device Settings screen
- Go down =>> Open Security
- Select Wipe Data => Set => Fingerprint + Pattern
- Draw a Pattern Lock =>> tap Next and Confirm it
- Tap the back key once
- Restart your VSmart Active 1 Plus
- Tap Next Arrow and Setup all initial steps
- Now Draw the Pattern Lock that you set up earlier
- On the Google Account Verification Page => Tap Skip
- Again Tap Skip
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP lock from your VSmart Active 1 Plus phone.