Samsung FRP bypass unlocks process from any Samsung Galaxy Android 9/10/11/12 version device has become very challenging because of the latest security patch updates. Basically, FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you need these types of solutions to unlock your phone. Here, I share a detailed process of How to All Samsung FRP Bypass Android 9/10/11/12 Direct Google Unlock Free by a Latest Method 2022 successfully.
Samsung provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, Android 11 and Android 12 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
How To Disable/Avoid Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung phone then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings before factory reset. Follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Note: This method only work with Knox Security enabled Samsung Android 9/10/11/12 version phones. You have to use Downgrade FRP Bypass method to Unlock Samsung No knox Android devices…
How to All Samsung FRP Bypass Android 9/10/11/12 Google Unlock
- First, Switch on your Samsung Android 9, 10, 11, 12 phone
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung device to a Wifi network
- Download & extract the Samsung FRP Tool V1.4 to your computer
- Open the unzipped folder
- Run the SamsungFRPTool_v1.4.exe as administrator
- On the FRP Tool, Click Disable Driver signature enforcement.
- It will restart your PC
- Now Connect your Samsung phone to the PC in Normal MTP Mode
- Open Device Manager on your PC,
- Check Samsung Mobile USB Modem & Portable Device will appears
- (If not showing then install Samsung USB driver from FRP folder)
- Now Reopen the FRP tool.
- Now put a check on Install Alliance Shield X App
- Click on Bypass FRP (MTP)
- Check on your phone, A Direct FRP popup window will appears.
- Tap on View to install Alliance Shield X App directly from Galaxy Store.
- Now it will lead you to the Galaxy Store.
- If Galaxy Store prompts you to update, Then tap Update & follow the above browser access process again.
- Now Tap Install
- Sign In prompt will appears, Sign In With your Samsung Account, then tap Cannel
- Then Confirm Install & Open the Alliance App Shield X App on your FRP phone
- You have successfully access the Alliance Shield App without Samsung Cloud
- Tap Next => Next => Next => Got IT
- Click on Register and then enter your username, password, email & confirmation code, Tap Submit and check your email for verification link
- If you have Alliance Shield Account, Tap Sign In
- Name your Device: Android 11 FRP & tap next
- Enable Device Admin and then tap Activate (You must see Admin enabled)
- Tap Next
- Enable Knox and then tap Confirm (you must see knox license validation successfully)
- Tap Next =>> Finish
- Knox and Admin must be in Green to Bypass FRP lock on Samsung Android 9, 10, 11, 12 phone
- Go to App Manager and Search for Service Mode => Activities
- Search & Open: com.sec.android.app.modemui.activities.usbsettings
- Put an check on MTP + ADB and then connect USB Cable to phone
- Now Go back to the Samsung FRP Tool V1.4
- Click on Reset FRP (ADB)
- Tap Allow on Phone & wait for remove FRP lock & reboot your Samsung phone
- To Fix the “To Unlock, Sign in with your Google Account “
- Press the Power Key to lock the phone
- Then Go to Settings by using Notification bar
- Select General Management =>> Reset => Factory Data Reset
- Enter your Samsung Account Password => Tap OK
- After Reset, FRP lock will remove completely.
- That’s it.