FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to FRP Unlock Samsung Note 20 Android 12 Bypass Google No Samsung Cloud – No Backup/Restore Free successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Samsung Note 20 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung Note 20.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Note 20 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Note 20 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Note: This method only work with Knox Security enabled Samsung Android 12 & 11 version phone. You have to use Downgrade FRP Bypass method to Unlock Samsung No knox Android devices…
How to FRP Unlock Samsung Note 20 Android 12 No Samsung Cloud & Backup/Restore
- First, Switch on your Samsung Note 20
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung Note 20 to a Wifi network
- Now press the Volume UP & Power Key at the same time
- Tap Use
- Again Tap the Volume UP & Power Key quickly to enable Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Double tap to select Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- If the Bixby screen appears, then follow the Bixby steps else follow the Google Assistance method
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Bixby Method:
- Tap Sign In (Signed in with a Samsung Account)
- Tap Get Started =>> Continue
- Now Select Mic or Keyboard
- Search for Chrome Browser & hit Enter
- Google Assistance Method:
- First, Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Select Keyboard =>> Type YouTube
- Open YouTube
- Tap on the User icon
- Select Settings =>> About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- It will Open the Chrome Browser on your Phone
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Now Tap on Direct Install Alliance Shield Apk – New
- Now it will lead you to the Galaxy Store.
- Tap on Install
- Sign In prompt will appears, Sign In With your Samsung Account, then tap Cancel
- Then Confirm Install & Open the Alliance App Shield X App on your FRP phone
- You have successfully access the Alliance Shield App without Samsung Cloud
- Tap Next => Next => Next => Got IT
- Click on Register and then enter your username, password, email & confirmation code, Tap Submit and check your email for verification link
- If you have Alliance Shield Account, Tap Sign In
- Name your Device: Android 11 FRP & tap next
- Enable Device Admin and then tap Activate (You must see Admin enabled)
- Tap Next
- Enable Knox and then tap Confirm (you must see knox license validation successfully)
- Tap Next =>> Finish
- Knox and Admin must be in Green to Bypass FRP lock on Samsung Note 20 phone
- Go to App Manager and Search for Service Mode => Activities
- Search & Open: com.sec.android.app.modemui.activities.usbsettings
- Put an check on MTP + ADB and then connect USB Cable to phone
- Now Go back to the Samsung FRP Tool V1.4
- Click on Reset FRP (ADB)
- Tap Allow on Phone & wait for remove FRP lock & reboot your Samsung Note 20 phone
- To Fix the “To Unlock, Sign in with your Google Account “
- Press the Power Key to lock the phone
- Then Go to Settings by using Notification bar
- Select General Management =>> Reset => Factory Data Reset
- Enter your Samsung Account Password => Tap OK
- After Reset, FRP lock will remove completely.
- That’s it.