FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung A50 FRP Bypass Android 11 Fix Something Went Wrong Reset Google Gmail Lock (New Security Patch) by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung A50 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A50 phone.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A50 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A50 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Note: This method only work with Knox Security enabled Samsung Android 11 version phone. You have to use Downgrade FRP Bypass method to Unlock Samsung No knox Android devices…
How to Samsung A50 FRP Bypass Android 11 Fix Something Went Wrong Cloud Update
- First, Switch on your Samsung A50
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung A50 to a Wifi network
- Download & extract the Samsung FRP Tool V1.2b to your computer
- Open the unzipped folder
- Run the SamsungFRPTool_v1.2b.exe as administrator
- Then Connect your phone to the PC in Normal MTP Mode
- On the FRP Tool, Click Disable Driver signature enforcement.
- It will restart your PC
- Reopen the FRP tool.
- Tick on Install S9 launcher
- Now connect the Samsung A50 phone to the computer.
- Click on Bypass FRP (MTP)
- Check on your phone, A Direct FRP popup window will appears.
- Tap on View.
- Now it will lead you to the Galaxy Store.
- If Galaxy Store prompts you to update, Then tap Update & follow the above browser access process again.
- Tap on Search icon and search for Samsung S8/S7 Launcher
- Open the Samsung S8/S7 Launcher & Tap install
- Now Sign In With our Samsung Account
- Then Confirm Install & Open the Samsung S8/S7 Launcher
- We’ll need another Samsung Android phone now to make a cloud backup and then we restore that backup to our FRP locked phone.
- Go to settings =>> Accounts & backup
- Enter your own Google & Samsung Account (I’ve already added my both accounts)
- Open Play Store – Download & Install Alliance Shield X App
- Go to Settings =>> Accounts & backup =>> Backup & Restore =>> Backup data
- Uncheck everything except Apps and then tap Back up
- All data backed up Tap done, Let’s back to our FRP Locked phone
- Go to Settings =>> Accessibility =>> Tap on Interaction & dexterity =>>
- Universal Switch => Skip
- Now Tap on Universal Switch Shortcut => Enable It => Allow
- Then Tick on Tap Accessibility button
- Check Accessibility icon will be added
- Go back to Settings =>> Accounts & backup =>> Restore data
- It will prompt you to Update Samsung Cloud => Do Not update it.
- Tap on Restore Data & Accessibility icon at the same time to skip the Samsung Cloud Update
- Once you get the Backup data, Tap Cancel to close the Accessibility popup.
- Now Tick on Apps & Then tap Restore => Install =>> Done => Later
- You have successfully restored data without Something Went Wrong
- Go back to the S8 Launcher menu & Open Alliance Shield X app
- Tap Next => Next => Next => Got IT
- Click on Register and then enter your username, password, email & confirmation code, Tap Submit and check your email for verification link
- If you have Alliance Shield Account, Tap Sign In
- Name your Device: Android 11 FRP & tap next
- Enable Device Admin and then tap Activate (You must see Admin enabled)
- Tap Next
- Enable Knox and then tap Confirm (you must see knox license validation successfully)
- Tap Next =>> Finish
- Knox and Admin must be in Green to Bypass FRP lock on Samsung A50 Android 11
- Go to App Manager and Search for Service Mode => Activities
- Search & Open: com.sec.android.app.modemui.activities.usbsettings
- Put an check on MTP + ADB and then connect USB Cable to phone
- Now Go back to the Samsung FRP Tool V1.2b
- Click on Reset FRP (ADB)
- Tap Allow on Phone & wait for remove FRP lock & reboot your Samsung A50
- To Fix the “To Unlock, Sign in with your Google Account “
- Press the Power Key to lock the phone
- Then Go to Settings by using Notification bar
- Select General Management =>> Reset => Factory Data Reset
- Enter your Samsung Account Password => Tap OK
- After Reset, FRP lock will remove completely.
- That’s it.