FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Tecno Camon 18T Android 11 FRP Bypass Reset Google Gmail Verification Lock – Without PC (New Security Patch) by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Tecno Camon 18T Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Tecno Camon 18T.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Tecno Camon 18T FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Tecno Camon 18T then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Tecno Camon 18T Android 11 FRP Bypass Unlock Google
- First, Switch on your Tecno Camon 18T.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the Welcome Screen, Click Start
- Select Add New Network
- Tap on Voice icon and select Deny
- Tap the Voice icon again and select Deny
- Now for the last time tap the Voice icon and select Allow
- It will lead you the Gboard App info screen
- Select Permission => Then Tap on the top-right Search icon
- Search for Settings and select the Settings app from the results list.
- Tap Open to Open the Settings Application
- Now it will lead you to the Settings application
- Select App Management =>> App Settings
- Tap Xshare Apk => Open it
- Now you need another Android phone
- Download & install Xshare App from the Play Store
- Then Open Chrome Browser
- Download these 2 below listed application on your other Android phone
- Search one of these two below URL on your other phone’s browser:
- Download these two listed apps
- Now Open the Xshare apk on your 2nd Android phone.
- Select the Downloaded apps and tap Send
- Now go back to the FRP phone =>> Tap Receive.
- Scan the QR Code to connect each other.
- Now check on your FRP phone you will receive both FRP APk’s
- Let them install.
- Disconnect and exit the Xshare apk from the FRP phone.
- It will lead you back to the App Settings Screen
- Open FRP Bypass APK
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Go back to the App Settings Screen and Uninstall the Google Account Manager Apk
- Now go to the First Welcome screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap Start to begin the Setup procedure
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed from your Tecno Camon 18T.
- That’s it.