FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Blackview A100 FRP Bypass Android 11 Latest Unlock Google Gmail Verification Without PC (New Security Patch) by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Blackview A100 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Blackview A100.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Blackview A100 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Blackview A100 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Blackview A100 FRP Bypass Android 11
- First, Switch on your Blackview A100.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the Welcome Screen
- Select Emergency Call
- Double tap on Emergency information
- Tap Pencil icon
- Select Owner (name) -> Tap on image icon -> Select Choose an Image
- It will lead you to the File Manager
- Click on the top left to expand “Open From”
- Now Press and hold the Drive icon
- It will open the G Drive App info screen
- Select Permission => Tap on Search Icon
- Type and search for Settings
- Now Open Settings (App info) from the results
- Tap on Open from the Settings App info screen
- Now Go down and select Accessibility
- Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Allow =>> Got it
- Now Go back to Settings main menu
- Open Apps & Notifications
- Select See All Apps
- Tap on 3 dots =>> Select Show System
- Now Select Android Setup =>> Disable & Force Stop it
- Open Second Android Setup & Force Stop it
- Tap on Back
- Go down and select Google Play Services
- Disable and Force Stop it
- Now Go back to Main Welcome Setup Wizard screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap on START
- On the WIFI network screen,
- Tap on the Accessibility Shortcut icon => Select Assistant
- Try it until the Setting button appear on your device screen
- Then Tap on Settings =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Back to Setup screen =>> Tap on Setup Offline and Complete the Setup process
- Setup all initial steps
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your Blackview A100 phone.
- That’s it.