FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Android 11 FRP Bypass Google Account Unlock – Without PC/APK (New Security Patch) by a latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk | One-Click Google Unlock Free
How to OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Android 11 FRP Bypass
- First, Switch On your OnePlus Nord N10 5G
- Tap on START and Tap Agree.
- Turn On the WiFi and connect your phone to a network
- Go back to the main Welcome Screen
- Tap on Emergency Call
- Double tap on Emergency rescue
- Tap on Add Contact =>> Select Deny =>> Deny
- Now tap on Go To Settings
- Select Permission
- Tap on the Search icon from the top bar
- Search for Chrome
- Select Chrome App from the search results => Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go down to tap to Open FRP Apk section
- Select Open Settings menu =>> Tap to Open
- Now you can access the device settings
- Go down and select Additional Settings
- Tap on Back up and Reset
- Select Erase all data (factory reset) =>
- Then Select Reset Network Settings => Confirm Reset Network Settings
- Now Tap on Reset System Settings Only => Confirm Reset System Settings Only => Reset System Settings Only
- Then Select Erase All data => Confirm Erase Data => Erase Data
- Your OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G will be rebooted
- The factory reset process will begin
- Wait for 3-4 minutes
- Then the device will boot automatically
- Setup all initial steps
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP verification.
Read More: OnePlus Nord N10 5G Android 11 FRP Bypass/Google Account Unlock – Without PC/APK (Latest Free Method)