FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to FRP Bypass Sony Xperia R1 Plus Android 8.0 Latest Unlock Google Gmail Verification Without PC (Fix YouTube Update) (New Security Patch) by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, Android 10 Q, Android 11 and Android 12 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Sony Xperia R1 Plus Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Sony Xperia R1 Plus.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Sony Xperia R1 Plus FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Sony Xperia R1 Plus then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Sony Xperia R1 Plus FRP Bypass Unlock Android 8.0
- First, Switch on your Sony Xperia R1 Plus.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap on Vision Settings
- Select TalkBack
- Enable TalkBack => Ok
- Draw “L” on your TalkBack tutorial screen to bring “Global Context Menu”.
- Press & hold Volume Up and Down to disable TalkBack features.
- Suspend TalkBack => OK
- Go down, select Help & Feedback
- Type and Search: Get Started with Voice Access
- Switch to iPhone & iPad =>> Privacy & Security
- Tap on Google Maps Timeline
- Again Tap on Google Maps Timeline
- It will lead you to the Google Maps
- Tap on Skip
- (If sign in screen appears, tap back key)
- Tap on “3 Arrow” from the top left corner
- Select Start Driving
- Tap on Voice Search =>> Say Open Chrome
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Download these two below listed applications
- Android 8-9 GAM apk
- Tap the “3 dots” from the top-right corner and select Downloads
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk, by tap install =>> Done.
- Now install FRP_Bypass.apk, by tap install => Open
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Restart your Sony Xperia R1 Plus
- Setup all initial steps
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.