FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to FRP Unlock Motorola Moto G9 Play Android 11 Google Account Bypass Without PC & APK Free (New Security Patch) by a latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, Android 10, Android 11 and Android 12 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Motorola Moto G9 Play Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Motorola Moto G9 Play.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Motorola Moto G9 Play FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Motorola Moto G9 Play then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk | One-Click Google Unlock Free
How To FRP Unlock Motorola Moto G9 Play Android 11 Bypass
- First, Switch on your Motorola Moto G9 Play.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the Welcome Screen
- Select Emergency Call
- Double tap on Emergency information
- Tap Pencil icon
- Select Owner (name) -> Tap on image icon -> Select Choose an Image
- It will lead you to the File Manager
- Click on the top left to expand “Open From”
- Now Press and hold the Drive icon
- It will open the G Drive App info screen
- Select Permission => Tap on Search Icon
- Type and search for Settings
- Now Open Settings (App info) from the results
- Tap on Open from the Settings App info screen
- Now Go down and select Accessibility
- Now it will lead you to the Device Settings
- Go down and select Accessibility
- Tap Accessibility Menu =>> Accessibility Menu Shortcut =>> On =>> Allow =>> Got it
- Go back to the Settings
- Open Settings main menu =>> Apps & Notifications =>>App info
- Tap “3 dots” =>> Select Show System
- Select Android Setup =>> Force stop it
- Then Select Google Play Services =>> Disable & Force stop it
- Go back to the Setup wizard again.
- Click on Start =>>
- Go back to the WiFi network screen while it’s stuck at “Checking for updates”
- Now swipe your two-fingers Down to Up to bring the Accessibility Settings
- Select Assistant
- Do it until you see the “Settings” option in checking for update screen
- Tap on Settings =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Back to the setup wizard (WiFi Network Screen) =>> tap on Skip
- Now Setup all initial steps on your Motorola Moto G9 Play
- That’s it.
Read More: FRP Unlock Motorola Razr 2019 Android 11 Google Account Bypass Without PC & APK