SamFW FRP Tool is a free latest One-Click ADB Enable & Reset FRP program which helps users to enable ADB USB debugging Mode through Samsung *#0*# (Test Mode) and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 version devices. This is a new tool that provides a simple way to unlock FRP from Samsung within 1 min, So, if you want a free tool to Reset FRP lock from your Samsung phone then these simple steps and download SamFW FRP Tool V2.8 on your computer.
You can use the SamFW FRP Tool V2.8 free on any Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11 and most importantly Android 12 version. It is also compatible with every Windows 8, 10, 11 (32bit & 64 bit) architecture OS version.
The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is run the tool on your computer, then tap on Emergency Call and Press *#0*#, the test mode will appears, Now connect your phone to the computer and click on Remove FRP, then the tool will detect your phone and enable ADB & unlock Frp within a few minutes, that’s it.
Download SamFW FRP Tool V2.8 Latest Version Free
Here, You can easily download the latest version of the SamFW FRP Tool V2.8 along with all the other old versions. It is exclusively available only for the Windows platform.
File Name: SamFWtool.zip
File Size: 30MB
Compatible OS: Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 10, Windows 11 (32bit & 64bit)
Credit: SamFW team
Download Latest V2.8: Click Here (AFT)
V2.7.1: Click Here (AFT)
V2.6: Click Here (AFT)
Latest V2.5: Here (AFT)
V2.3: Here (AFT)
V2.2: Click Here
V2: Click Here
V1: Click Here
Download: All FRP Bypass APK Latest
How to Use SamFW FRP Android 9, 10, 11, 12 ADB Enable Tool
- Download the SAMFW FRP Tool V2.8 setup & extract it to your computer.
- Now Run the SamFwFRPTool.exe As Admin
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer before using the tool.
- The below-listed functions are available on the tool
- FRP =>>
- Remove FRP
- Factory Reset
- Disable Knox
- Change CSC (Beta)
- MTP Mode
- Open Browser >> Youtube || Google Map || Samsung Browser (Galaxy Store)
- Factory Reset
- ADB Mode
- ADB FRP (Old)
- Disable OTA Update
- ADB FRP (New)
- Disable Driver Signature enforcement
- Device Manager
- First, Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a WiFi Network.
- Then go back to the very first welcome screen, tap on Emergency Call
- Press *#0*#
- The Test Mode will appear
- Now connect your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, 12 phone to the PC
- Open the FRP Tool
- Select the COM Port
- Click on Remove FRP from the FRP Section
- Tap Allow on Phone & wait for remove FRP lock
- Select Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s it.