SamFW FRP Tool is a free simple latest One-Click ADB Enable & Reset FRP program which helps users to enable ADB Mode (USB debugging ) through Samsung #0# (Test Mode) and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 version devices. This newly launched program provides a simple way to unlock FRP from Samsung within 1 min, So, if you want a hassle-free FRP unlock solution from your Samsung phone then follow these simple steps and download SamFW FRP Tool V3.31 on your computer.
You can use the SamFW FRP Tool V3.31 free on any Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11 and most importantly Android 12 version. It is also compatible with every Windows 8, 10, 11 (32bit & 64 bit) architecture OS version.
The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is run the tool on your computer, then tap on Emergency Call and Press *#0*#, the test mode will appears, Now connect your phone to the computer and click on Remove FRP, then the tool will detect your phone and enable ADB & unlock Frp within a few minutes, that’s it.
Download SamFW FRP Tool V3.31 Latest All Version Free
Here, You can easily download the latest version of the SamFW FRP Tool V3.31 along with all the other old versions. It is exclusively available only for the Windows platform.
File Name: SamFWtool.zip
File Size: 30MB
Compatible OS: Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 10, Windows 11 (32bit & 64bit)
Credit: SamFW team
|SamFW V3.31 [Latest]||Click Here|
|SamFW V3.2||Click Here (AFT)|
|SamFW V3.1||Click Here (AFT)|
|SamFW V3.0||Click Here (AFT)|
|SamFW V2.8||Click Here|
|SamFW V2.7.1||Click Here (AFT)|
|SamFW V2.6||Click Here (AFT)|
|SamFW V2.5||Click Here (AFT)|
|SamFW V2.4||Click Here AFT|
|SamFW V2.3||Here (AFT)|
|SamFW V2.2||Click Here|
|SamFW V2||Click Here|
|SamFW V1||Click Here|
|Download||All FRP Bypass APK Latest|
How to Use SamFW FRP Android 9, 10, 11, 12 ADB Enable Tool
- Download the SAMFW FRP Tool V3.31 setup & extract it to your computer.
- Now Run the SamFwFRPTool.exe As Admin
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer before using the tool.
- The below-listed functions are available on the tool
- FRP =>>
- Remove FRP
- Factory Reset
- Disable Knox
- Change CSC (Beta)
- MTP Mode
- Open Browser >> Youtube || Google Map || Samsung Browser (Galaxy Store)
- Factory Reset
- ADB Mode
- ADB FRP (Old)
- Disable OTA Update
- ADB FRP (New)
- Disable Driver Signature enforcement
- Device Manager
- First, Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a WiFi Network.
- Then go back to the very first welcome screen, tap on Emergency Call
- Press *#0*#
- The Test Mode will appear
- Now connect your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, 12 phone to the PC
- Open the FRP Tool
- Select the COM Port
- Click on Remove FRP from the FRP Section
- Tap Allow on Phone & wait for remove FRP lock
- Select Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s it.