ST SamFRP V1.0 Tool is another free latest Samsung Emergency Mode FRP program that helps users to enable ADB USB debugging Mode through Samsung emergency call mode and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android devices. So, if you want a tool to Reset FRP from your Samsung phone without removing the back cover or purchasing a credit balance, then follow these simple steps and download ST SamFRP V1.0 Tool latest version to your PC.
You can use the ST SamFRP V1.0 Tool free on any Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11 and most importantly Android 12 version. It is also compatible with every Windows 8, 10, 11 (32bit & 64 bit) architecture OS version.
The procedure of using ST SamFRP V1.0 Tool is quite simple, all you have to do is run the tool on your computer, then tap on Emergency Call and Press *#0*#, the test mode will appears, Now connect your phone to the computer and click on Remove FRP, then the tool will detect your phone and enable ADB & unlock Frp within a few minutes, that’s it.
Download ST SamFRP V1.0 Tool Latest Version Free
Here, You can easily download the latest version of the ST SamFRP V1.0 Tool along with all the other old versions. It is exclusively available only for the Windows platform.
File Name: ST-Samtool.zip
File Size: 30MB
Compatible OS: Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 10, Windows 11 (32bit & 64bit)
Credit: ST team
Download (Latest): Click Here (UserUpload)
Download: All FRP Bypass APK Latest
How to Use ST SamFRP V1.0 Tool
- Download & extract the ST SAMFRP V1.0 tool to your Computer.
- Now Run Setup SetUp ST-SAMFRP.exe as Administrator.
- Wait for a few Sec to open the tool.
- Now install the tool
- Follow the on-screen instructions to completely install the tool on your PC
- Click Install =>> Finish
- Go to your Desktop Screen
- Run As Admin ST-SamFRP.exe
- It will ask you to put a Password: type: GORONTALO-SAHRIL
- Now you will get the below listed functions
- Open Usage
- Check Device
- Enable ADB
- Erase FRP
- Erase FRP use Shell
- FRP Erase use Files
- Other Tool
- Open SAM Old
- Now click on Choose Functions & select your desire option
- Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a WiFi Network.
- Then go back to the very first welcome screen, tap on Emergency Call
- Press *#0*#
- The Test Mode will appear
- Now connect your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, 12 phone to the PC
- Go back to the FRP Tool
- Select the COM Port
- Click on Read Device Info
- Then Click on Unlock FRP
- Tap Allow on Phone & wait for remove FRP lock
- Select Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s it.