VG SAMFRP Tool V1.0 is a free latest Samsung Test Mode Reset FRP program which helps users to enable ADB USB debugging Mode through Samsung *#0*# (Test Mode) and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 version devices. This is a new tool that provides a simple and latest way to unlock FRP from Samsung within 1 min, So, if you want a free tool to Reset FRP lock from your Samsung phone then these simple steps and download VG SAMFRP Tool Samsung *#0*# Test Mode FRP Tool V1.0 latest version.
You can use the VG SAMFRP Tool V1.0 free on any Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11 and most importantly Android 12 version. It is also compatible with every Windows 8, 10, 11 (32bit & 64 bit) architecture OS version.
The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is run the tool on your computer, then tap on Emergency Call and Press *#0*#, the test mode will appears, Now connect your phone to the computer and click on Remove FRP, then the tool will detect your phone and enable ADB & unlock Frp within a few minutes, that’s it.
Download VG SAMFRP Tool V1.0 Latest Version Free
Here, You can easily download the latest version of the VG SamFRP Tool V1 along with all the other old versions. It is exclusively available only for the Windows platform.
File Name: VGSamtool.zip
File Size: 30MB
Compatible OS: Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 10, Windows 11 (32bit & 64bit)
Credit: SamFW team
Download (Latest): Click Here (UserUpload)
Download: All FRP Bypass APK Latest
How to Use VG SAMFRP Samsung *#0*# Test Mode FRP Remove Tool
- Download the VG SAMFRP Tool V1.0 setup & extract it to your computer.
- Now Run the VG-SamFrpTool.exe As Admin
- Copy the Activation Code: 038982D64A77CA11FE2C3CDA8285020F
- Then Paste the Activation Code into the FRP Tool
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer before using the tool.
- The below-listed functions are available on the tool
- Step 1: Read Info
- Step 2: Enable ADB
- Step 3: Unlock FRP
- First, Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a WiFi Network.
- Then go back to the very first welcome screen, tap on Emergency Call
- Press *#0*#
- The Test Mode will appear
- Now connect your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, 12 phone to the PC
- Open the FRP Tool
- Select the COM Port
- Click on Enable ADB from the Service Section
- Then Click on Unlock FRP
- Tap Allow on Phone & wait for remove FRP lock
- Select Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s it.