CAM Tool is a free simple latest fastboot & Qualcomm 9008 mode software for Qualcomm Android phones that helps users to Erase FRP, Reboot Fastboot mode to EDL Mode, Factory Reset, Unlock Relock Bootloader, Reset All lock, for free. So, if you want a free tool to erase FRP lock through fastboot or Qualcomm QDloader 9008 Port mode then you can follow these simple steps and download CAM Tool By Sanny KP 2022 on your computer to fix the phone for free.
You can use the CAM Tool By Sanny KP free on any Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11 and most importantly Android 12 version. It is also compatible with every Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (32bit & 64 bit) architecture OS version.
The procedure of using the CAM Tool By Sanny KP for PC is quite simple, all you have to run the tool on your computer, then connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot or Qualcomm EDL Mode, and choose the option you want to use. Now the tool will detect your phone and bypass the FRP, Unlock Bootloader, or Boot into the EDL Mode easily within a few minutes, that’s it.
Download CAM Tool V1.0 Latest Version Free
Download the latest version of the CAM Tool By Sanny KP 2022 from here. It is a completely free tool you no need activate or credit in-order to use the tool with your Vivo phone.
File Name: CamFastboot.rar
File Size: 16MB
Compatible: Windows XP, Windows 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10, Win 11
Download: FastbootTool [PASSWORD- bypassfrpfiles.com]
How to use Cam Tool Qualcomm 9008 & Fastboot FRP Remove Tool
- Download the latest Cam Tool Qualcomm 9008 & Fastboot FRP Remove setup to your Computer.
- Now Run Setup CAM.exe as Administrator.
- Then the tool will open and you will get the below listed functions
- Read Fastboot Vivo
- Read Fastboo Huawei
- Unlock Bootloader
- Factory Reset
- Remove FRP
- Fastboot to EDL
- Unlock Qualcomm 9008
- Reset All Lock
- Reset FRP
- Xiaomi Account Remove
- Unlock Pass/Pattern
- Power Off your Android phone
- Press Vol + and Power Button to Boot into the Fastboot mode
- Press Vol + and Vol – button to boot into the EDL mode
- Now connect the Android phone to the PC
- Go back to the tool and choose the function you want to use
- Then click Start
- Now the tool will detect your phone, and the process will begin.
- Wait for finish
- That’s it.