If your Xiaomi MIUI is stuck at boot logo after flashing, removing FRP, erasing user data, or some other reasons and flashing doesn’t help you to fix the issue, then here we have a solution on How to Fix Bootloop All Xiaomi MTK & Qualcomm easy Fastboot Mode easily. So, follow the below step-by-step instructions to fix and repair the phone easily.
Nowadays, It is quite common to stuck on the boot logo of a smartphone, as most people trying to customize their phones by rooting or flashing custom files & recoveries. If you have proper knowledge about flashing then you can flash stock ROM and fix the issue. However, sometimes flashing isn’t possible because we wouldn’t find the right version of the firmware. In this scenario, this method will help you fix the issue easily.
The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is download of your device model stock firmware and minimal ADB and Fastboot driver, Then Click on the CMD window, Now Power Off your phone and put it into the Fastboot mode, that’s it.
How to Fix Bootloop After Remove FRP All Xiaomi MTK & Qualcomm
- Download & extract the Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool driver to your PC
- Run Minimal Fastboot tool as Admin
- Install the tool by Tap Y =>> Y =>> Y => Finish
- Now unlock your device bootloader, you can find various tools on our sites
- Then Power off your Xiaomi phone
- Put it into the Fastboot Mode by pressing Vol – & Power key
- Then connect USB Cable
- Now extract the stock firmware
- If your device is powered by Qualcomm, then find “dummy.img” file
- If your device is powered by MediaTek, then find “md1img.img” file
- Then Run the Minimal Fastboot tool as Admin
- Run the following command for Qualcomm device and hit enter “fastboot flash antirbpass dummy.img“
- Run the following command for MediaTek device and hit enter “fastboot flash antirbpass md1img.img“
- Now Reboot your device,
- You have successfully fix the Bootloop issue on your Xiaomi phone,
- If the problem still persists, flash the firmware file.
- That’s it.