FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Realme Narzo 50i Prime FRP Bypass Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0) Without PC & APK Google Account Unlock Free (New Security Patch) by a latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Realme Narzo 50i Prime Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Realme Narzo 50i Prime.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Realme Narzo 50i Prime FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Realme Narzo 50i Prime then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Realme Narzo 50i Prime FRP Bypass Android 12 (Unlock Google)
- First, Switch on your Realme Narzo 50i Prime.
- Tap on Next (->) arrow
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Now press the Volume UP & Power Key at the same time
- Tap on Turn On to enable Talkback
- Again Press the Volume UP & Power Key quickly to enable Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Double tap to Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- It will open the Google Assistant
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Select Keyboard =>> Type Google => Hit Enter
- Now Tap on the G icon
- It will lead you to the Google App
- Now Tap on the Google Mic and Say Open Chrome
- It will open the Chrome Browser on your Phone
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Settings App =>> Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the device Settings app
- Go down & select System Settings
- Tap on Backup & Reset => Reset Phone
- Now Tap on Reset System Settings Only => Confirm Reset System Settings Only => Reset System Settings Only
- Then Select Erase All data => Confirm Erase Data => Erase Data
- Your OnePlus 9RT 5G will be rebooted
- The factory reset process will begin
- Wait for 3-4 minutes
- Then the device will boot automatically
- Setup all initial steps on your Realme Narzo 50i Prime
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP verification.