FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Y3 MIUI 12.5 Without PC, APK Unlock Google Gmail lock (New Security Patch) successfully by a latest method. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Redmi Y3.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Redmi Y3 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Y3 MIUI 12.5 Without PC
- First, Switch On your Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- Tap on Start (Arrow) and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the WiFi and connect your phone to a network
- Go back to the Main “Welcome Home Screen”
- On the Choose Your Religion Screen, Tap on the Search Bar
- Type Anything here (eg: XYZ)
- Then tap & hold the written text
- Now tap on Share icon
- Then press and hold the Gmail app icon from the list
- The Gmail App info screen will appears
- Select Notifications
- Go down and select Additional Settings in the App
- Click on 3 dots
- Select Help & Feedback
- Search & Open “Delete or Disable Apps on Android” Article
- Tap to go to Application Settings
- Search Settings and then Open it
- Now it will lead you to the device Settings app
- Swipe down and Select Accessibility =>> Accessibility menu
- Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Enable =>> Allow => Got it
- Tap the Back key multiple times
- Get back to the main Settings App Info Screen
- Select Android Auto => Disable => Force Stop => OK
- Select Android Setup => Force Stop => Ok
- Then Select Google Play Services =>> Tap Disable =>Disable App =>> Force Stop => Ok
- Go back to the Main Home (Welcome) Screen
- Tap on Start =>>
- Then On the Checking for Update Screen =>> Tap on Accessibility Menu shortcut icon =>>
- Select Google Assistant, (Do it until you get “Settings” to enable Google Play Services)
- Tap Settings => Enable Google Play Services
- Go back to the Setup Wizard
- Wait for a few seconds until Google Services Appears
- Tap More =>> Accept on Google Services Screen
- On Set Screen lock Page => Tap Skip
- Setup all initial steps on your Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- That’s it.
- If you see your phone is not unlocked, then hard the phone and follow these steps completely.