Knox Killer FRP Tool is a free simple latest Windows program developed by G Unlocker Team that supports all Samsung Galaxy Android devices and allows users to Unlock FRP, Disable Knox Protection, Read info, etc for free. So, if you want to Reset FRP or disable Knox security from your Samsung phone, then follow these simple steps and download Samsung Knox Disable FRP Tool V1.0 latest version on your PC.
You can use the Knox Killer FRP Tool V1.0 free on any Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11 and most importantly Android 12 version. It is also compatible with every Windows 8, 10, 11 (32bit & 64 bit) architecture OS version.
The procedure of using Knox Killer FRP Tool is quite simple, all you have to do is run the tool on your computer, then connect your phone to the computer and click the option you want to use, Then the tool will detect and unlock your phone within a few minutes, that’s it.
Download Knox Killer FRP Tool V1.0 Latest Version Free
Download the latest version of the Knox Killer FRP Tool V1.0 2022 from here. It is a completely free tool you no need activate or credit in-order to use the tool with your Samsung phone.
File Name: KnoxDisableTool.zip
File Size: 70MB
Compatible OS: Windows XP (32bit), Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit)
Credit: G Unlocker Team
Download: Click Here
Password – Bypassfrpfiles.com
Join Telegram: Click Here
How to Use Samsung Knox Disable Tool
- Download & extract the SAM Knox FRP V1.0 tool to your Computer.
- Now Run Setup SamKnoxFRP.exe as Administrator.
- Wait for a few seconds to launch the program
- If your device stuck at Google FRP lock
- Then Click on Emergency Call
- Put your device into the Test Mode (*#0*#)
- Connect the device to PC
- If You want to disable Knox Security
- Enable USB debugging Mode
- Connect the phone to the PC
- Now you will get the below listed functions on the tool
- Read Info ADB
- Read Info Modem
- FRP Reset Android 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Reset FRP/Disable Knox
- Select the function you want to use
- Now the tool will detect your phone, and the process will begin.
- Wait for finish
- That’s it.