FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to BLU C7X FRP Google Bypass Unlock Android 11 Go Without PC (New Security Patch) by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your BLU C7X Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your BLU C7X.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The BLU C7X FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your BLU C7X then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to BLU C7X FRP Bypass Unlock Google Android 11 Go
- First, Switch on your BLU C7X.
- Tap on Start
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap on Vision Settings => Talkback => Use Talkback
- Enable TalkBack => Ok
- Draw “L” on your TalkBack tutorial screen to bring “Talkback Menu”.
- Now Double tap on the Talkback Settings
- Press & hold Volume Up and Down to disable TalkBack.
- Suspend TalkBack => OK
- Go down, select Braille Keyboard
- Tap on Set up Braille Keyboard
- Now tap on the Gboard text
- It will lead you to the Google Play Sign In Page
- Tap on the “3 dots” from the top-right corner
- Select Settings =>
- Then Select General => Notifications =>> Account =>>
- Now Tap on the Google Play Icon Once
- Select Permissions =>>
- Tap on the Search Icon =>
- Type & Search for Settings
- Select Settings App from the Search results =>> Tap Open
- It will lead you to the Device Settings
- Go down and Accessibility =>> Select Accessibility menu
- Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Allow =>> Got it
- Now Go back to Settings main menu
- Open Apps & Notifications
- Select See All Apps
- Tap on 3 dots =>> Select Show System
- Now Select Android Setup =>> Disable & Force Stop it
- Open Second Android Setup & Force Stop it
- Tap on Back
- Go down and select Google Play Services
- Disable and Force Stop it
- Now Go back to Main Welcome Setup Wizard screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap on the Accessibility Shortcut icon => Select Assistant
- Then Tap on Settings =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Back to the Main Welcome Screen =>> Tap Start
- On the Copy Apps & Data screen =>> Tap Back key once
- On the “Connect to Wifi” Screen =>>> Tap on Set up Offline => Continue
- Now Complete the Setup process
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your BLU C7X phone.
- That’s it.