FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Infinix Zero 5G 2023 FRP Bypass Android 12 Google Gmail Unlock Without PC (New Security Patch) by a latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Infinix Zero 5G 2023 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Infinix Zero 5G 2023.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Infinix Zero 5G 2023 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Infinix Zero 5G 2023 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Infinix Zero 5G 2023 Android 12 Bypass FRP Google Unlock
- First, Switch on your Infinix Smart 7 phone.
- Tap on Next
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- If will lead you to the Google Account Verification screen
- Now Go back to the WIFI network Screen =>> Click On QR Code Scanner icon
- Tap on Nearby
- Then Tap on Need Help Sharing?
- Now Tap on Share icon =>>
- The Share Wizard will open
- Select Xshare App from the Wizard
- The Xshare Apk will open
- Click Allow => Allow
- The QR Code will be generated
- Now you need another Android phone to transfer some Applications to your FRP phone
- On the Second Phone
- Open Play Store => Install Xshare Apk
- Then Open device browser & type any of the following URL’s
- After that, Download these two listed-Apps from there
- Now open the Xshare Apk on your Second phone
- Allow all the necessary permissions
- Tap on Receive & Scan the FRP phone’s generated QR code to connect both phones
- Then tap on Send => Send More
- Select Both Downloaded Apk’s & Tap Send
- Allow all the permissions
- Now Tap Receive on your FRP phone, and you will get both Apps.
- Wait to complete the installation
- Once Finished, Select & Open the FRP Bypass Apk
- Tap on “3 dots” => Select Browser Sign In
- Now Sign IN with any of your Gmail ID & Password
- Then Tap & hold the Power Button & Restart the Infinix phone
- After that, Click on Next
- Go to the WiFI Network connection Screen
- Disconnect & Forget the Wifi Network & Go back to the Main Welcome screen
- Again Tap On Next => Connect your phone to the WiFi Network
- Now Setup all the initial Setup
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your Infinix Smart 7 phone.