FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung A13 5G FRP Bypass Without PC – Android 12 Google Unlock by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung A13 5G Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A13 5G.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A13 5G FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A13 5G then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung A13 5G FRP Bypass Without PC – Android 12
- First, Switch on your Samsung A13 5G Phone
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung phone to a Wifi network
- Now press the Volume UP & Power Key at the same time
- Tap Use
- Again Tap the Volume UP & Power Key quickly to enable Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Select Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Select Keyboard =>> Type YouTube
- Open YouTube
- Tap on the User icon
- Select Settings =>> About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>>
- First Download the below listed Apk’s
- Package Disabler Pro Apk
- Notification Bar Apk
- Then Go to Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Galaxy Store Open => Tap to Open
- Now it will lead you to the Galaxy Store.
- Tap on the search bar and search & install the below listed Applications
- Files Shortcut Apk
- IOS14 Launcher Apk
- Open the OS14 Launcher from the results => Tap on Install & Open
- Then Sign in with your Samsung Account
- Please wait while its install & Open OS14 launcher
- Swipe to complete the Setup
- Now Open Files Shortcut App
- Go to Downloads =>> Install Notification Bar Apk =>> Tap Continue (App won’t install)
- Tap on 3 arrow => Select Downloads
- Install Notification Bar Apk =>> Tap Settings (App won’t install)
- Follow this steps for 5-8 times
- Then Tap again on 3 arrow =>> Select Device Model =>> Download
- Now Install the Notification Bar Apk => Install =>> Open
- Let’s setup Notification Bar first
- Select Accessibility => Installed Services =>
- Allow Notification Bar => Allow
- Select Notifications => Allow Notification Bar
- Now Pull down the Notification Bar to confirm if its working…
- Let’s Install Package Disabler Pro
- Go back to Files Shortcut App
- Select Package Disabler Pro =>> Tap Install =>> Done
- Go to Settings =>> Privacy =>> Permission Manager =>> Files and Media
- Click on 3dots => Show System
- Search & Select Package Disabler Pro and Turn On Allow management of all files.
- Go back to the Menu
- Pull Down the Notification Bar and Disable WiFi and Mobile data
- Then Open Package Disabler Pro App
- Put a check on I Agree & Enable Admin =>> Activate
- On KLMS agent: enable WiFi or Mobile data from the Notification bar and then Tap on Agree
- Wait for a few mins, the App will open after Knox license validation completed successfully
- Tap on Search icon and search for Setup
- Select Android Setup (com.google.android.setupwizard) and Disable it
- Then Select Samsung Setup Wizard (com.google.android.SecSetupWizard) and clear data
- Check on the Top-left, the time will appear here…
- Now Just Go back and Setup initial steps
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the Samsung A13 5G phone