FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung F23 5G (SM-E236B) FRP Bypass Android 12 Without PC | F23 Google Account Unlock (New Security Patch) by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung F23 5G Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung F23 5G.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung F23 5G FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung F23 5G then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: SamFrp GSM Sulteng Tool V1.3.3 Download latest Samsung One Click ADB Enable FRP
How to Samsung F23 5G (SM-E236B) FRP Bypass Without PC – Google Unlock Android 12
- First, Switch on your Samsung F23 5G Phone
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung phone to a Wifi network
- Now Download the SamFW FRP Tool to your Computer & extract it.
- Run the SAMFRPTool as Administrator
- Wait for a few Sec to open the tool.
- Go back to the very first welcome screen, tap on Emergency Call
- Press *#0*#
- The Test Mode will appear
- Make Sure, install Samsung USB Driver to your PC before using the tool
- Go back to the FRP Tool
- Select the COM Port
- Click on Remove FRP
- Check on the phone and Tap Allow
- Now wait for remove FRP lock & reboot the phone
- Once Rebooted, Tap on blank screen once or Select Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP lock from Samsung F23 5G
Read More: Samsung A13 5G FRP Google Lock Bypass unlock with Tool One Click Free [Android 11]