Apple Watch Series 3 hard reset lets users fix glitches, Hang, bugs, Slowness, and Passcode issues. So, If you want to know How to Hard Reset Apple Smartwatches, Then the following instructions will help you Factory Reset Apple Watch Series 3 (WatchOS 8) watches Wipe All the data and get back to the original Settings easily.
Factory Reset is the restoration process typically done to remove all personal data and restore the device to its original condition, It also, fixes some small bugs, glitches, and slowness issues. The process for factory resetting a device can vary on the device type or the manufacturer and OS. So, If you want to Sell your old Apple Watch or facing some sort of problems with it then we highly recommend you reset it to the factory settings.
Make Sure, that a factory reset will erase all data and settings on the device, so it is very important to take back up of your important files or information before proceeding with a factory reset. However, the Factory reset will make the Apple watch like new, and also increase performance as well. Let’s start the process:
How to Apple Watch Series 3 Hard Reset
- Firstly, Wake up the Apple Watch Series 3 screen.
- Then connect the USB Charger
- Now Press & Hold the Side Key until the Power Off Option comes out
- Then Press & Hold the Round Side Key for a while
- The Reset Option will Appear
- Now Tap on Reset
- Again Tap on Reset to Confirm it
- Now the process will begin,
- Let it finish, It will take 40-60 Secs to start up screen come back on.
- Once finished, The Welcome Screen will appear
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it, you have successfully hard reset your Apple Watch S3 & Removed the Passcode…