FITBIT Versa 2 hard reset let users fixes glitches, Hang, bugs, and slowness issues. So, If you want to know How to Hard Reset Fitbit Smart watches, Then the following instructions will help you Factory Reset Fitbit Versa 2 Watches to Wipe All the data and get back to the original Settings easily.
Factory Reset is the restoration process typically done to remove all personal data and restore the device to its original condition, It also, fixes some small bugs, glitches, and slowness issues. The process for factory resetting a device can vary on the device type or the manufacturer and OS. So, If you want to Sell your old Fitbit Watch or facing some sort of problems with it then we highly recommend you reset it to the factory settings.
Make Sure, that a factory reset will erase all data and settings on the device, so it is very important to take back up of your important files or information before proceeding with a factory reset. However, the Factory reset will make the Fitbit watch like new, and also increase performance as well. Let’s start the process:
How to FITBIT Versa 2 Hard Reset Easy Steps:
- Firstly, Wake up the Fitbit Versa 2 screen.
- Then Open the Menu by swiping the screen to the left
- Tap on Settings
- Go down & Select About
- Now Scroll down and select Factory Reset
- Tap on Reset to confirm the resetting process
- Now the process will begin,
- Let it finish, It will take 40-60 Secs to start up screen come back on.
- Once finished, The Fitbit Logo will appear on the screen
- That’s it, you have successfully hard reset your Fitbit Versa 2