FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, Then, Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Doogee S89 FRP Bypass Android 12 Unlock Google Lock Without PC. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Doogee S89 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Doogee S89.
In case, your device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
Read More: Rootjunky FRP Apk Download Rootjunkysdl Bypass [All] Free
How to Doogee S89 FRP Bypass Android 12 Unlock Google
- First, Switch on your Doogee S89.
- Tap on Start
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap on Vision Settings => Talkback => Use Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Select Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- Double tap to Select Keyboard
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Type Google & hit enter
- Tap on the Google icon
- Now Tap on the “Google Mic” and Speak “Open Chrome”
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Settings App =>> Tap Open
- It will lead you to your device settings
- Go down and select Accessibility
- Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Allow =>> Got it
- Now Go back to Settings main menu
- Open Apps & Notifications
- Select See All Apps
- Tap on 3 dots =>> Select Show System
- Now Select Android Setup =>> Disable & Force Stop it
- Open Second Android Setup & Force Stop it
- Tap on Back
- Go down and select Google Play Services
- Disable and Force Stop it
- Now Go back to Main Welcome Setup Wizard screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap Start => On the Copy Apps & Data screen =>> Tap Back key once
- Tap on the Accessibility Shortcut icon => Select Assistant
- Then Tap on Settings =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Now tap the Back key Once
- On the “Connect to Wifi” Screen =>>> Tap on Set up Offline => Continue
- Now Complete the Setup process
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your Doogee S89 phone.
- That’s it.
Steps to Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Doogee S89 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Read More: Doogee V30 FRP Bypass Android 12 Unlock Google Lock Without PC