OnePlus 10T hard reset lets users fix glitches, Hang, bugs, Slowness, and Remove Password, Pin, Pattern lock issues. So, If you want to know How to Hard Reset Oppo devices, Then the following instructions will help you to Factory Reset OnePlus 10T to Wipe All the data and get back to the original Settings easily.
Factory Reset is the restoration process typically done to remove all personal data and restore the device to its original condition, It also, fixes some small bugs, glitches, and slowness issues. The process for factory resetting a device can vary on the device type or the manufacturer and OS. So, If you want to Sell your old Oppo Phone or facing some sort of problems with it then we highly recommend you reset it to the factory settings.
Make Sure, that a factory reset will erase all data and settings on the device, so it is very important to take back up of your important files or information before proceeding with a factory reset. However, the Factory reset will make the Oppo Phone like new, and also increase performance as well. Let’s start the process:
Read More: OnePlus Android 13 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Lock Latest Security Update
How to Hard Reset OnePlus 10T
- Firstly, Power Off your OnePlus 10T phone
- Press & Hold the “Volume Down” key and “Power key” until the Oppo Logo appears
- Then Release all the key
- Now check the device will boot into the Recovery Mode
- Tap on English Language
- The Recovery Mode Options will appears
- Now Tap on Wipe Data
- Now enter the Verification Code given on the screen
- Then Select Format Data
- Confirm the Format Data by tap on “Format”
- Now the process will begun
- Wait for finish
- Once finished, The “Wiped Successfully” message will appear, Tap OK there.
- As soon as you Tap on Ok the device will Rebooted
- Wait for Power On
- Setup all Initial Steps
- That’s it.
- You have successfully Wipe data & Format your OnePlus 10T Phone.
Note: After Perform Format data You will need to enter the previously used Google Credentials to skip the verification. In case, If you have forgotten the Gmail Credentials then the following tutorial will help you to OnePlus 10T FRP Bypass Without PC
How to Factory Reset OnePlus 10T
- Firstly, Wake Up OnePlus 10T Screen
- Then Open the Device Settings
- Now Go down & select System Settings
- Then Navigate to Backup & Reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Then Tap on Erase All data => Confirm Erase Data => Erase Data
- The factory reset process will begin
- Wait for 3-4 minutes
- Then the device will boot automatically
- Setup all initial steps
- That’s it, you have successfully Reset the OnePlus 10T phone.
Reset OnePlus 10T With Google Find My Device
There is another option you can use to Reset your OnePlus 10T phone is to use Google Find My Device. With Find My Device you can remotely erase your data and reset the phone easily. The following procedure will help you to Reset OnePlus 10T With Google Find My Device.
Please Note, You have to use your Google Account ID & Password to remotely reset the phone. Also, you can’t recover the data.
- First, you need a computer or a second phone
- Then Open device browser & open the Google Find My Device website
- Login with the same Google ID & Password used on OnePlus 10T
- Now there you can see the “3” different options
- Play Sound, Secure device, Erase device
- Select Erase Device =>> Erase all data menu
- Click Erase to Confirm
- Then check on your OnePlus 10T screen the procedure will start
- Wait for finish
- Once finished, disconnect & Powered On the phone.
- That’s it.
Check Also: How to OnePlus 10R Hard Reset & Factory Reset Easy Steps