Realme C30s hard reset lets users fix glitches, Hang, bugs, Slowness, and Remove Password, Pin, Pattern lock issues. So, If you want to know How to Hard Reset Realme devices, Then the following instructions will help you to Factory Reset Realme C30s to Wipe All the data and get back to the original Settings easily.
Factory Reset is the restoration process typically done to remove all personal data and restore the device to its original condition, It also, fixes some small bugs, glitches, and slowness issues. The process for factory resetting a device can vary on the device type or the manufacturer and OS. So, If you want to Sell your old Realme Phone or facing some sort of problems with it then we highly recommend you reset it to the factory settings.
Make Sure, that a factory reset will erase all data and settings on the device, so it is very important to take back up of your important files or information before proceeding with a factory reset. However, the Factory reset will make the Realme Phone like new, and also increase performance as well. Let’s start the process:
Read More: How to Realme C33 Hard Reset & Factory Reset Easy Steps
How to Hard Reset Realme C30s
- Firstly, Power Off your Realme C30s phone
- Press & Hold the “Volume Down” key and “Power key” until the Realme Logo appears
- Then Release the Power Key but keep holding the Volume Down key
- The No Command screen will appear.
- Release the Vol Down key
- Now Press & Hold the Power key & then Press the Volume UP key for Recovery Mode
- The device Boot into the Recovery Mode successfully
- Release All the keys
- Now use Volume Up & Down Key & navigate to the Wipe data/ Factory reset option
- Then Press the Power Key to Confirm Hard Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset option & Press power Key to confirm
- Now the process will begun
- Wait for finish
- Once finished, it will reopen the Recovery Mode
- Press the Power Key to Reboot the phone
- That’s it.
- You have successfully Wipe data & Factory Reset your Realme C30s Phone.
Note: After Performing Hard Reset the device will be stuck at FRP Screen to skip the FRP verification you need to enter the previously used Google Credentials. So, If you have forgotten the Gmail Credentials then the following tutorial will help you to Realme C11 FRP Bypass Without PC
How to Factory Reset Realme C30s
- Firstly, Wake Up Realme C30s Screen
- Then Open the Device Settings
- Now Go down & select System Settings
- Then Navigate to Backup & Reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Then Tap on Erase All data => Confirm Erase Data => Erase Data
- The factory reset process will begin
- Wait for 3-4 minutes
- Then the device will boot automatically
- Setup all initial steps
- That’s it, you have successfully Factory Reset the Realme C30s phone.
Check Also: How to Realme C11 (2021) Hard Reset & Factory Reset Easy Steps