FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, Then, Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime FRP Bypass MIUI 11 Unlock Google Lock Without PC Free. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Redmi 7A Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
In case, your Xiaomi device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
Read More: How to Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime Hard Reset & Factory Reset
How to Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime FRP Bypass MIUI 11 Unlock (Fix Youtube Update)
- First, Power On your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime
- Click on Next arrow
- Select your Language & Region
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime to a Wi-Fi network.
- Then click on Add Network
- Type YOUTUBE.COM and select it.
- You will get a popup “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- Tap Share
- Select & long Tap on GMAIL
- Go down and select Notifications
- Select Additional Settings in the App
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Select Help & Feedback
- Type Disable on the search bar
- Select Delete or disable apps on Android
- Select Tap to go to Application Settings
- Find Maps and Select it
- Select App Notifications =>> Additional Settings in the App =>> Tap Back key once
- Tap on GPS icon =>> Ok ==>> Done
- Tap on “3 arrow”
- Select Start Driving
- Tap on the Voice Icon =>> Speak ==>> Open Settings
- Select About Device =>> All Specs
- Tap on MIUI version 7-12times continuously, until you get the “You are a developer” text.
- Back the settings main menu
- Go down =>> Additional Settings ==>> Select Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlocking
- Make sure, “OEM Unlocking” is properly enabled, check it 2-3 times.
- Back to the settings =>> About device
- Select Backup & Reset =>> Factory Data Reset =>> Reset Phone => OK
- Wait 5-7 minutes
- Configure your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it
- You have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your phone.
Read More: Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Fix Youtube Update) Bypass GMAIL Lock Latest Method
Disable FRP Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Also Check: All Xiaomi MIUI 13 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Gmail lock Without PC
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Read More: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G FRP Bypass MIUI 13 (Android 12) Without PC Google Reset