FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, Then, Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Unlock Google Realme Narzo 50i 2023 FRP Gmail verify Bypass Without PC Google Account Unlock Free. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Realme Narzo 50i Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Realme Narzo 50i.
In case, your Realme device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
Read More: How to Realme Narzo 50i Hard Reset & Factory Reset Easy Steps
How to Unlock Google Realme Narzo 50i Realme Go UI
- First, Switch on your Realme Narzo 50i phone.
- Tap on Next (->) arrow
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Now the Google Account verification screen will appears
- Go back to Legal Information Page
- Tap on (i) on “Realme smartphone user agreement”
- The user agreement page will open
- Now scroll all the way down & tap on “[email protected]”
- It will lead you to Gmail app,
- Tap Skip => Add to Email Address screen
- Now Tap on Learn More
- The help & feedback screen will appear
- Tap on Share icon
- The Share Popup will appears =>> Select Google Go App
- Now Google Go App will opened =>> Tap on Use without Google Account => Done
- Then Tap on MIC icon =>> Keyboard icon
- Type & search for Open Settings
- Now it will lead you to the device Settings app
- Tap on Apps & Notifications
- Select See All Apps
- Tap on 3 dots =>> Select Show System
- Select Android Setup => Force Stop
- Then Go down and select Google Play Services =>> Disable and Force Stop it
- Now go back to the Apps & Notifications page =>> Tap on Defaults Apps
- Select Home App => QuickStep
- Now it will lead you to the main Welcome Screen
- Tap on Continue
- Setup all initial steps
- On the WiFi Screen =>> Tap Next
- Now You can access the device home screen, pull down the Notification Bar
- Tap on Enable Google Play Services =>> Enable
- Now You have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your Realme Narzo 50i phone.
- That’s it.
Also Check: Realme Narzo 50i RMX3581 FRP File Download (SPD Pac) Latest Version Free
Disable FRP Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Realme Narzo 50i then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Read More: Realme C30 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Without PC Latest Method 2023 Free