Vivo MTP USB Driver is a simple Windows MTP USB host program primarily used to establish a connection between a computer & Vivo phones for transferring media data for free. In this tutorial, We have shared the step-by-step installation processes along with the links to download Vivo MTP USB Driver latest version for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and XP (32 & 64-bit).
MTP Driver also known as Media Transfer Protocol that lets users transfer files, sync files, or flash, update, and upgrade, any devices to Windows. So, If you want to unlock the Vivo smartphones through a USB_MTP port then download and install the Vivo MTP Driver on your Windows computer.
Read More: Samsung USB Driver Download Latest v1.7.59 for Windows (All Version)
Download Vivo MTP USB Driver Latest Version
Here, I share the best link to download Vivo MTP Driver latest version that supports up to Win 10, Win 11 (x32 & x64 bit). The drivers work both on Installer & manual method and it is 100% working and fully verified no need to worry about viruses or malware.
|Architecture||32 & 64 bit|
|Supported OS||Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10, 11|
Note: These drivers are compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 version (32 & 64bit).
How to install
- Download Vivo MTP USB Driver to your computer
- Then run the USB.exe as Admin
- Tap Next => Yes
- Now click on Install
- Wait for finish, then tap on OK
- Done, you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer.
- Now you can connect the Vivo phone to the PC for flashing, unlocking, upgrading easily.
How to Uninstall
If you unsure how to uninstall USB driver from your computer, then the following steps can help you to uninstall the driver from your Windows Computer.
- Click on the Windows Search icon
- Type & Search for Control Panel
- Then Open Control Panel from the list
- Select Programs from the list
- Then select Programs & Features
- Now you will see the list of programs installed on the PC
- Select the USB_Driver & right click on it
- Then click on Uninstall/Change
- Now the uninstall wizard will opened
- Tap Next =>> Next => Uninstall => Finish
Once you have installed the MTP Driver on your PC, It becomes easier to flash stock firmware files or any other custom files using Tools like, Odin Flash Tool, Samsung FRP Tool, EFT Tool, UAT Tool, UnlockTool, Z3x Tool, FRP Bypass Tool, Miracle Box, MRT Tool, CM2 Tool & UMT Tool.