FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, Then, Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Xiaomi Poco X3 GT FRP Bypass MIUI 13 Android 12 Without PC [Ask Again Old Gmail Id Solution] Free. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Poco X3 GT Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Poco X3 GT.
In case, your Xiaomi device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
Read More: All Xiaomi MIUI 13 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Gmail lock Without PC
How to Xiaomi Poco X3 GT FRP Bypass MIUI 13 Android 12
- First, Switch On your Xiaomi Poco X3 GT phone
- Tap on Get Started and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the WiFi and connect your phone to a network
- Go back to the Main Welcome Screen
- Now press the Volume UP & Power Key at the same time
- Tap on Turn On to enable Talkback
- Again Tap the Volume UP & Power Key quickly to enable Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Allow all the Permissions.
- Double tap on Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Select Keyboard =>> Type YouTube
- Open YouTube
- Tap on the User icon
- Select Settings =>> About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Settings App =>> Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the device Settings app
- Swipe down and Select Accessibility =>> Accessibility menu
- Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Enable =>> Allow => Got it
- Get back to the main Settings menu
- Select Google => Tap on “?” icon
- Then tap on the search bar & type Delete or Disble
- Select Delete or Disable Apps on Android from the Search results
- Tap to go to Application Settings
- Tap on More “3 dots” icon & select Show System
- Select Android Setup => Force Stop, Disable and Clear Cache
- Now Select the second Android Setup =>> Clear Cache & Force Stop
- Then Select Carrier Services app =>> Clear Storage, Force Stop and Disable App
- Tap on Start =>>
- Then On the Checking for Update Screen =>> Tap on Accessibility Menu shortcut icon =>>
- Select Google Assistant, (Do it until you get “Settings” to enable Google Play Services)
- Tap Settings => Enable Google Play Services
- Go back to the Setup Wizard
- Tap More =>> Accept on Google Services Screen
- On Set Screen lock Page => Tap Skip
- Setup all initial steps on your Xiaomi Poco X3 GT Phone
- That’s it.
- If you see your phone is not unlocked, then hard Reset the phone and again follow the steps completely.
Disable FRP Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Poco X3 GT then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Also Check:  3 Ways How To Reset Xiaomi Smartphone (Mi, Redmi, Poco) 100% Working
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Read More: Xiaomi Poco F3 GT FRP Bypass MIUI 13 Latest (Android 12) Without PC [Ask Again Old Gmail Id Solution]