FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, Then, Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Redmi Note 12 MIUI 14 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Without PC New Security Free. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Phone. After Resetting the phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12.
So, Somehow, If your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass Google account lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
How To Disable FRP Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Redmi Note 12 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Redmi Note 12 MIUI 14 FRP Bypass Without PC
- First, Switch on your Redmi Note 12 phone.
- Tap Start =>> Select Your Location => Next =>
- Agree User Agreements => Tap Next =>> Next => Next
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go to the Google Account Verification screen
- Tap on Type Email or Phone
- After that, tap on App Drawer icon
- After that, go down to the Page Number 13
- Now Tap on Email Address
- The Share Popup will appears =>> Select Messaging App from here
- Now it will lead you to the Messaging app => Select New Message
- On the TO section =>> Type any random number
- Now a link will be pasted on the Text field,
- Clear the Field and type: www.youtube.com and Click Send
- Now click on the Tap to Load Preview, then click on YouTube icon
- Now the YouTube App will opened
- Check on the top-right corner, Select the User icon
- Tap on Settings =>> About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Google Search App =>> Tap Open
- Now click on the Google Mic icon and speak Share Me
- The Share Me app will opened
- Tap Receive
- Allow all the Permissions
- Tap on Settings =>> Enable Allow to modify system settings
- Tap Back
- Again Tap on Settings =>> Enable Allow access to manage all files
- Tap Back
- Tap on Receive
- The QR Code will be Generated
After that, you will need a 2nd Android phone to complete the Redmi Note 12 MIUI 14 Android 13 FRP Bypass process
- On the 2nd phone => Open Play Store
- Download & install these two below following applications
- Share ME
- Activity Launcher
- Open Share Me apk => Agree => Send =>
- Tap Android => Ok => Allow all permissions
- Go back to the Apps Section
- Select Activity Launcher from the list
- Tap Send
- Now Turn On Bluetooth => Next
- Scan the QR Code & Tap Connect to connect both the devices
- Now the Activity Launcher will transfer to your Redmi Note 12 Phone
- Tap Install => Open
- Go down & Select Android Setup => com.google.android.setupwizarddefferedtrampolineactivity
- Then Tap Start => Skip => Next => Next => Copy => No Cable
- Copy Without Cable => Next => Use my Google Account instead
- The Verify your device screen will open
- Now Go back to the 2nd Phone
- Open Google & Say Open Setup my Device
- Now it will search nearby devices & prompt you to connect the Redmi Note 12 phone
- Tap Next => Copy
- Now Google Account is copying from old to new phone
- Go back to the FRP-enabled phone, it will prompt you to type the Google ID password
- Now type the Password to successfully copying the Google Account
- Go back to the main Welcome Screen
- Tap on Start
- Setup all the initial steps
- You will get an Account Added message.
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed FRP lock from Redmi Note 12 MIUI 14 Android 13.