FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, Then, Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Vivo X60 FRP Bypass Android 13 Without Computer Unlock Google Latest Free. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Vivo X60 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Vivo X60.
In case, your Vivo device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
Read More: Vivo FRP Bypass Android 13 Without Computer  Latest Free
How to Vivo X60 FRP Bypass Android 13 Without Computer
- First, Switch on your Vivo X60 phone.
- Next, Tap Start =>> Select Your Location => Next =>
- Then Agree User Agreements => Tap Next =>> Next => Next
- After that, connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Next, Go back to the Wifi Network screen
- Then Tap on Add Network
- Now Press & Hold Volume & Down Key to enable Talkback
- Tap on Enable,
- Again Tap & Hold Volume up & Down Key for a while until Talkback is completely enabled.
- Double tap on Close =>> Ok
- Now Double tap on Enter the SSID
- Then the Device Keyboard will appear, double click on Browser icon
- After that, Double tap on Next =>> Next =>> Again double tap anywhere on the screen
- Tap 1 for letter A
- Now Tap 1, 2 together for letter B
- Tap 1, 4 together for letter C
- Now Tap 1, 2, 5 together for letter D
- Swipe you finger 5=> 2 for Delete
- Now Swipe your 3 finger Right to left to Open Braille Keyboard Options
- Double tap on Finish Tutorial
- Once Again Swipe your 3 finger Right to left to Open Braille Keyboard Options
- This time double tap on Settings
- Now the Braille Keyboard options will open
- Disable Talkback by tap & hold the Vol Up & Down key for a While
- Tap on Back Arrow button
- Talkback Settings will open => Go down Select => Braille Display
- Tap on Goto Talkback => Accessibility Menu
- Enable Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Allow => Got It
- Now you can access Accessibility Shortcut
- Tap on Accessibility Shortcut => Tap on Assistant
- The Google Assistant will open => Tap on Keyboard
- After that, type Open Settings
- The Settings app will be opened
- Then Go down & Select System
- Now, Tap on phone Clone
- Easy Share will open => Tap Agree => Select New Phone =>
- Select Android => Ok => Give all permissions
- The QR Scanner will open
Now you will need another Android phone to complete the Vivo X60 FRP Bypass process
- On the 2nd phone => Open Play Store
- Download & install these two below following applications
- Easy Share
- Activity Launcher
- Open Easy Share apk => Agree => Old Phone =>
- Tap Android => Ok => Give all permissions
- The QR Code will be generated
- Go back to the FRP phone
- Scan the QR Code to connect both the devices
- On the 2nd phone, you will get a list of all your device data
- Tap Applications =>> Select Activity Launcher =>> Ok
- Tap Start Phone Clone =>> Done
- Now Tap on Apps =>> Activity Launcher =>> Open
- Select Android Setup => com.google.android.setupwizarddefferedtrampolineactivity
- Then Tap Start => Skip => Next => Next => Copy => No Cable
- Copy Without Cable => Next => Use my Google Account instead
- The Verify your device screen will open
- Now Go back to the 2nd device
- Open Google & Say Open Setup my Device
- Now it will search nearby devices & prompt you to connect the FRP-enabled phone
- Tap Next => Copy
- Now Google Account is copying from old to new phone
- Go back to the FRP-enabled phone, it will prompt you to type the Google ID password
- Now type the Password to successfully copying the Google Account
- Go back to the main Welcome Screen
- Tap on Start
- Setup all the initial steps
- You will get an Account Added message.
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed FRP lock from Vivo X60.
Disable FRP Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Vivo X60 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Also Check: Oppo Android 13 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Lock Latest Security Update
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Read More: Vivo Y75 FRP Bypass Android 13 Without Computer Unlock Google Latest Free