OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G FRP Bypass enables users to Unlock the FRP Google Account verification lock by resetting the last used Gmail ID from the phone. FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones. After the factory reset, it will activate and ask the user to sign in with the last used Account on the phone. So, If you want a simple solution to OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G FRP Bypass Android 13 Unlock Google (Phone Clone Not Open Fix) without PC, then the following guide will be helpful for you.
As we mentioned earlier, FRP is an built-in data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Phone.
After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G.
There are various OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G FRP Unlock methods available, you can use a compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest without using a computer method to bypass FRP lock from your device.
Read More: OnePlus Android 13 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Lock Latest Security Update
How to OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Android 13 FRP Bypass Unlock Google
- First, Switch on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G phone.
- Tap on Next (->) arrow
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Now the Google Account verification screen will appears
- Go back to Connect to WiFi screen
- Tap on the Connected WiFi Network
- Now tap on the share button
- Tap on Nearby
- Then Tap on Need Help Sharing?
- Now Tap on “3 dots” from the top-right corner =>>Select Share Article
- The Share Popup will appears =>> Select Messaging App from here
- Now it will lead you to the Messaging app => Select New Message
- On the TO section =>> Type any random number
- Now a link will be pasted on the Text field,
- Clear the Field and type: www.youtube.com and Click Send
- Now click on the Tap to Load Preview, then click on YouTube icon
- Now the YouTube App will opened
- Check on the top-right corner, Select the User icon
- Tap on Settings =>> About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Device Settings =>> Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the Device Settings
- Go down & select Home Screen & Lock Screen
- Then Tap on Home Screen Layout
- Now you can access the Home Screen, but still, FRP lock is On.
- Open Device Menu =>> Tool folder
- Now Open “Clone Phone” application
- The Phone Clone will opened
- Tap on Settings =>> Enable Allow to modify system settings
- Tap Back
- Again Tap on Settings =>> Enable Allow access to manage all files
- Tap Back
- Tap on This is New Device
- Tap on Other Android
- The QR Code will be Generated
- Now you will need another Android device
- Open Play Store
- Search for OnePlus Phone Clone & Select it
- Tap on Install and then Open it
- Enable all the permissions
- Click on This is the Old Device
- Allow Permit usage Access => Tap back
- Now QR Scanner will opened
- Scan the FRP phone’s QR code to connect each other
- Now Both devices will be connected
- On the Other Phone, untick all and tap on App
- Select any One Application from the list
- In my case, i am choosing Flipkart, you can choose whatever you want
- Click on Start Migration
- Now the App will be transferred to the FRP Enabled phone
- Wait for finished
- Then disconnect both the phone
- Go back to the FRP Phone, click on Done
- Select Navigation => Tap Next
- On the Unlock Method Screen =>> Tap Skip
- Now setup all the initial Steps
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP verification from OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Android 13 phones.
Read More: OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite FRP Bypass Android 13 Unlock Google Lock