OnePlus 10 Pro-Chinese variants have recently received the ColorOS 13 update due to collaboration with Oppo & OnePlus, the ColorOS is now being shipped on Chinese variants of OnePlus devices. Due to this, many users looking for a way to convert it. So, If you want a simple & hassle-free solution to switching ColorOS to OxygenOS, then, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will guide you on How to Convert OnePlus 10 Pro from ColorOS to OxygenOS.
ColorOS and OxygenOS are two customized mobile operating systems based on Android respectively developed by Oppo Electronics and OnePlus. Both, offer different user experiences and features, ColorsOS mainly focuses on a vibrant and visually-rich design with bright colors, meanwhile, OxygenOS gives a cleaner and more minimalistic design and ease of use smooth user interface.
How to Convert OnePlus 10 Pro from ColorOS to OxygenOS
Before we start the procedure, below we have mentioned some most important points. Don’t forget to checkout.
- OnePlus 10 Pro battery should more than 50-60%.
- A Good working USB Cable.
- Don’t forget to Take a complete Backup of your OnePlus 10 Pro.
- Unlock the Bootloader
- OnePlus USB Driver
- Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool
- Fastboot Enhance Tool
- OnePlus 10 Pro global firmware
- All ADB & Fastboot Commands
Step 1: Unlock Bootloader
- First, enable USB debugging mode on your OnePlus 10 Pro
- Open Device Settings => Settings => About Phone =>
- Version => Tap on Build Number 7 times =>
- Go back to Settings => System => Advanced setting =>
- Developer Options => Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
- After that, Conect your device to the PC => Then Tap Allow USB Debugging
- If the message is not appear, disconnect and reconnect USB cable
- Now install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool
- Open Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool =>
- Now you have to copy & paste the following commands
- The list of attached devices will be shown
- Now copy & paste the following command
adb reboot bootloader
- The device will be powered off & boot into the Bootloader Mode
- Now copy & paste the below command
- After that, Fastboot Devices will be shown on the list
- Then paste the command to unlock bootloader of your phone
fastboot flashing unlock
- This will successfully unlock the bootloader of your phone
- Go back to your phone
- Navigate to “Unlock The Bootoloader” option to confirm unlocking it.
- Then the OnePlus 10 Pro Device will be restarted & Powered on with Unlocked Bootloader
- Well done.
- Now follow the rest of the process to OnePlus 10 Pro convert ColorOS to OxyGen OS…
Step 2: Switch ColorOS to OxygenOS
- Download & extract Fastboot Enhance Tool
- Open the folder & run FastbootEnhance.exe
- Then Connect your OnePlus 10 Pro to the Computer
- Now Go back to the tool & click on Fastboot visualization
- The device will be listed on the Fastboot visualization tab
- If the device is not listed, then disconnect and reconnect USB cable
- Now, double click to select the target
- The click on Reboot to Bootloader to boot into the Bootloader (Fastboot mode)
- After that, go to the Payload Dumper tab
- Click on Browse & select the Payload.bin file from firmware folder
- Again go to the Fastboot visualization tab
- Then click on Flash Payload.bin
- Wait for finished,
- Once finished, you will get operation completed message on the tool
- Then disconnect & Power on your phone
- That’s it, you have successfully Convert OnePlus 10 Pro from ColorOS to OxygenOS