FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, Then, Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Koobee F1 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Gmail (Android 6.0) Without PC Free. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Koobee F1 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Koobee F1.
In case, your Koobee device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
How to Disable FRP Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Koobee F1 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Koobee F1 FRP Bypass Unlock Google (Android 6.0)
- First, Switch on your Koobee F1.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to Google Account verification screen
- Tap on Email or Phone tab to bring the keyboard
- Tap & hold the @ icon on keyboard
- If you have any other default keyboard, then first change the keyboard to Google Android AOSP keyboard
- Tap & hold on Settings =>> Select Andoid AOSP keyboard
- Select Google Keyboard Settings =>> Text Correction =>>
- Tap on Personal Directory => English (United States) =>
- Tap on +(Plus) icon from the top-right corner
- Click on Search (Magnify) icon
- Now Search for “Google Keyboard” & Select it
- Select Text-to-Speech Output
- Tap on the Search (Magnify) icon =>> Install Voice Data
- Tap on 3dots from the top right corner => Open Source License
- Now select any words
- Then Tap on the Magnify (Search) icon
- It will lead you to the Google Search
- Now Search Chrome & then Select it
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser
- Search any one of these two below URLs:
- Scroll down on the FRP Bypass APK section
- Download these below-listed application
- Google Account Manager (6.0).Apk
- FRP Bypass.apk
- Go back to the Google App & Search for Downloads
- Select & Open Downloads
- Install Google Account Manager 6.0.1.apk, by tap install =>> Done.
- Now install FRP_Bypass.apk, by tap install => Open
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Restart your Koobee F1
- Setup all initial steps
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.