LG Flash Tool is a specialized Windows software that lets users flash stock firmware files on any LG Android & Featured phone. Additionally, It also helps to remove screen locks, repair stuck at device logo, upgrade or downgrade OS, and Frp bypass in just one click. In the following topics, we have given the link to download LG Flash Tool v20140703 Latest All version Setup with proper instructions to use on any computer easily.
If you want a hassle-free solution to restore a hard or soft-bricked, stuck at boot logo (Doesn’t boot up), flash, unlock, repair, or upgrade & downgrade the OS of your LG phone then the LG Flash tool can be helpful for you.
Why LG Flash Tool is useful?
Nowadays, Most Android users facing problems like Stuck at bootlogo, DRL errors, Slowness, forgotten Pattern Password, and FRP lock with Android smartphones. This happens due to negligence and trying to customize the phones by rooting or flashing custom files & recoveries.
The Factory Reset can fix it temporarily but this is not a permanent solution for this. So, flashing is the only solution to fix the issues permanently. But, LG stock firmware ROM comes with the .kdz, .cab formats so, how do you flash it?
The LG Flash Tool is an after-sales stock firmware flash program for LG devices that supports .kdz, .cab files and flashes the phone to fix within a few minutes easily.
The procedure of using the Flash tool with the flash file is pretty simple, just run the tool to your PC, then select the stock firmware, & Click on the Start button, Now Power Off your phone and Put it into the download mode then connect to the computer, that’s it.
Download LG Flash Tool v20140703 Latest All Version Setup
Download LG Flash Tool v20140703 latest version along with all versions for your Windows computer to flash or unlock the Android phone easily for free.
|Download Server||Mediafire, Mega|
How to Use LG Flash Tool
- Download & extract LG Flash Tool to your PC
- Now power off your phone.
- Open the Flash tool folder and run research_download_tool.exe.
- Now the Flash tool will opened
- After that, Power Off your LG phone & put it into the Download Mode
- Make Sure, Install LG USB driver, (Skip this if you are already have done).
- Press and hold Volume Up and connect your Phone to the computer.
- Firstly, Click Select Type drop down =>> CDMA
- After that, Click on Select KDZ file icon =>
- Then select the .kdz or .cab file from the extracted firmware folder
- Then Click on Normal Flash
- Now on the Read Phone Information tab => Click on Start
- After that, Select Country & Language => Tap Ok to begin the Flashing process.
- Now the Flashing process will start
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finished, you will get the Passed message on the tool
- Then disconnect and power on your LG phone.
- That’s it.