LG USB Driver is a simple USB host controller program primarily used to detect LG smartphones to the Mac & Windows computer for flash, unlock, repair, and file transfer without using LG Suite. In this tutorial, We have shared the step-by-step installation processes alongside the links to download LG USB Driver V4.8.0 latest version for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and XP (32 & 64-bit) & Mac OS.
LG USB Driver is specially developed for LG phones to create a bridge between PC & Phone for flashing, updating, upgrading, and transferring personal files easily. Moreover, also helps to fix the soft or hard bricking issue, stuck on boot logo issue, or data transferring issues easily.
So, If you want to unlock the smartphones through USB_Comosite port then download and install the USB Driver on your Windows computer. Moreover, These drivers are completely compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 version (32 & 64bit).
Download LG USB Driver Latest All Version for Windows & Mac
Here, I share the best link to download LG USB Driver v4.8.0 for Windows & 6.0 for MAC latest version that supports up to Win 10, Win 11 (x32 & x64 bit) & MAC OS. The driver works on the Installer method and it is 100% working and fully verified no need to worry about viruses or malware.
Once you have installed it on your PC, It becomes easier to flash stock firmware files or any other custom files using Tools like, LG Flash Tool, Samsung FRP Tool, EFT Tool, UAT Tool, UnlockTool, Z3x Tool, FRP Bypass Tool, Miracle Box, MRT Tool, CM2 Tool & UMT Tool.
How to Install
- Download LG USB Driver v4.8.0 to your computer
- Then run the LGUSB.exe as Admin
- Select the region & language & tap next
- Now wait for a seconds to preparing the setup
- Click Next to begin the installation procedure.
- Wait for a few minutes
- Click Finish to finish the installation
- Done, you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer.
- Now you can connect the Samsung phone to the PC for flashing, unlocking, upgrading easily.
Uninstall USB Driver
If you unsure how to uninstall USB driver from your computer, then the following steps can help you to uninstall the driver from your Windows Computer.
- Click on the Windows Search icon
- Type & Search for Control Panel
- Then Open Control Panel from the list
- Select Programs from the list
- Then select Programs & Features
- Now you will see the list of programs installed on the PC
- Select the USB_Driver & right click on it
- Then click on Uninstall/Change
- Now the uninstall wizard will opened
- Tap Next =>> Next => Uninstall => Finish