Oppo New QComMTK Driver lets users establish a connection to upgrade, update, restore, and flash Oppo MTK or Qualcomm phones to the computer. If your Oppo phone is stuck at the bootlogo, Or you want to upgrade, downgrade, and flash the phone, then Download Oppo QcomMTK Driver V3.19 for Windows and follow these simple steps to install it on your PC.
So, If you want to unlock or flash the Oppo smartphones through USB_Comosite port then download and install the USB Driver on your Windows computer. Moreover, These drivers are completely compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 version (32 & 64bit).
Oppo QCOM Driver is specially designed for Oppo Qualcomm & MTK powered phones to create a bridge between PC & Phone for flashing, updating, upgrading, and transferring personal files easily. Moreover, it also helps to fix the soft or hard bricking issue, stuck on boot logo issue, or data transferring issues easily.
Download Oppo New QComMTK Driver V3.19 Latest All Version
Download Oppo QComMTK Driver v3.19 latest version for Windows that supports up to Win 10, Win 11 (x32 & x64 bit). The driver works on the Installer method and it is 100% working and fully verified no need to worry about viruses or malware.
|File Name||Oppo QComMTK.zip|
|Oppo Latest MTK QCOM 3.1.9||Download|
|QcomMtk_Driver_3.1.8||Download | Mirror|
|QcomMtk_Driver_3.1.7||Download | Mirror|
|Oppo_MTK QCOM 3.0.9||Download | Mirror|
|Oppo_MTK QCOM 3.0.8||Download | Mirror|
|Oppo_MTK QCOM 3.0.7||Download | Mirror|
|Oppo_MTK QCOM 3.0.3||Download|
|Oppo_MTK QCOM 2.0.1||Download | Mirror|
How to Install & Use Oppo Preloader Driver Latest on PC
- Firstly, download Oppo Preloader Driver on your PC.
- Extract it using 7zip.
- Run the setup.exe.
- Click on Next – Next- Agree.
- Tap on Install anyway.
- Restart your PC.
- Now you have successfully installed Oppo driver on your pc.
- Now you can flash any oppo device using the Oppo flash tool.
How to Uninstall USB Driver on Windows
If you unsure how to uninstall USB driver from your computer, then the following steps can help you to uninstall the driver from your Windows Computer.
- Click on the Windows Search icon
- Type & Search for Control Panel
- Then Open Control Panel from the list
- Select Programs from the list
- Then select Programs & Features
- Now you will see the list of programs installed on the PC
- Select the USB_Driver & right click on it
- Then click on Uninstall/Change
- Now the uninstall wizard will opened
- Tap Next =>> Next => Uninstall => Finish
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. I will help you as soon as possible.