Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool is a simple Debug program primarily used to set up the Android ADB and Fastboot files on the Windows Computer. In this tutorial, We have shared the step-by-step installation processes alongside the links to download Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool V1.4.0 latest version for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and XP (32 & 64-bit).
ADB also known as Android Debug Bridge is basically the part of Android SDK which provides a bridge to communicate between Android & Windows PC & enabling you to execute commands, transfer files, install apps, capture screenshots, and more.
Fastboot is a Protocol and command-line software for Android that helps users to flash stock firmware, recovery, and other files on an Android ROM memory.
Download Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool V1.4.0 Latest Version
Here, I share the best link to download Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool V1.4.0 latest version that supports up to Win 10, Win 11 (x32 & x64 bit). The drivers work both on Installer & manual method and it is 100% working and fully verified no need to worry about viruses or malware.
Note: These drivers are compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 version (32 & 64bit).
How to Install Tiny ADB and Fastboot
- Download Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool V1.4.0 to your computer
- Then run the USB.exe as Admin
- Then Tick on the “I accept the agreement” Checkbox & then click Next.
- Again Click Next
- Then again select the installation directory & Click Next
- Now tick on “Add on System path environment & Create desktop shortcut” & Click Next
- After that, Click on Next
- Wait for finish,
- After that, tap on Finish.
- Done, you have successfully installed the Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool on your Computer.
How to Uninstall
If you unsure how to uninstall USB driver from your computer, then the following steps can help you to uninstall the driver from your Windows Computer.
- Click on the Windows Search icon
- Type & Search for Control Panel
- Then Open Control Panel from the list
- Select Programs from the list
- Then select Programs & Features
- Now you will see the list of programs installed on the PC
- Select the USB_Driver & right click on it
- Then click on Uninstall/Change
- Now the uninstall wizard will opened
- Tap Next =>> Next => Uninstall => Finish