Vivo USB Driver is a simple USB host controller program primarily used to detect Vivo MTK & Qualcomm-based smartphones to the Mac & Windows computer for flash, unlock, repair, and file transfer, etc. In this tutorial, We have shared the step-by-step installation processes alongside the links to download Vivo USB Driver latest version for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and XP (32 & 64-bit) & Mac OS.
Vivo USB Driver is specially developed for Vivo phones to create a bridge between PC & Phone for flashing, updating, upgrading, and transferring personal files easily. Moreover, it also helps to fix the soft or hard bricking issue, stuck on boot logo issue, or data transferring issues easily.
So, If you want to unlock the smartphones through USB_Comosite port then download and install the USB Driver on your Windows computer. Moreover, These drivers are completely compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 version (32 & 64bit).
Download Vivo USB Driver Latest All Version for Windows & Mac
Here, I share the best link to download Vivo USB Driver v4.8.0 for Windows & 6.0 for MAC latest version that supports up to Win 10, Win 11 (x32 & x64 bit) & MAC OS. The driver works on the Installer method and it is 100% working and fully verified no need to worry about viruses or malware.
|Architecture||32 & 64 bit|
|Supported OS||Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10, 11 & MAC|
Note: These drivers are compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 version (32 & 64bit).
How to install Vivo USB Driver on Windows Computers
- Download Vivo USB Driver to your Windows computer
- Then run the USB.exe as Admin
- Tap Next => Yes
- Now click on Install
- Wait for finish, then tap on OK
- Done, you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer.
- Now you can connect the Vivo phone to the PC for flashing, unlocking, upgrading easily.
How to Uninstall USB Driver on Windows
If you unsure how to uninstall USB driver from your computer, then the following steps can help you to uninstall the driver from your Windows Computer.
- Click on the Windows Search icon
- Type & Search for Control Panel
- Then Open Control Panel from the list
- Select Programs from the list
- Then select Programs & Features
- Now you will see the list of programs installed on the PC
- Select the USB_Driver & right click on it
- Then click on Uninstall/Change
- Now the uninstall wizard will opened
- Tap Next =>> Next => Uninstall => Finish
How to install Vivo USB Driver on MAC OS
- First of all, Download Vivo USB Driver for Mac from the above link.
- Then extract the RAR file using 7zip or WinRar.
- After that, Double-Click on “AndroidFileTransfer.dmg“.
- Then the file will open after verification.
- Now drag the AndroidFileTransfer to the Application Folder.
- The installation process will begin,
- Wait for finish.
- That’s it,
- You have successfully installed the Vivo USB Driver is now installed on your Mac.
Once you have installed the MTP Driver on your PC, It becomes easier to flash stock firmware files or any other custom files using Tools like, Vivo Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, Samsung FRP Tool, EFT Tool, UAT Tool, UnlockTool, Z3x Tool, FRP Bypass Tool, Miracle Box, MRT Tool, CM2 Tool & UMT Tool.