OST Tool (Online Service Tool) is a specialized Windows software that lets users flash stock firmware files on any Nokia Android phone. Additionally, It also helps to remove screen locks, repair stuck at device logo, upgrade or downgrade OS, and Frp bypass in just one click.
If you want a hassle-free solution to restore a hard or soft-bricked, stuck at boot logo (Doesn’t boot up), flash, unlock, repair, or upgrade & downgrade the OS of your Qualcomm phone then the Nokia OST Flash tool can be helpful for you.
In the following topics, we have given the link to download Nokia OST Tool V6.3.7 Latest All version Setup along with proper instructions to use on any computer easily.
Download OST Tool (Online Service Tool) V6.3.7 Latest Version
Download OST Tool V6.3.7 latest version along with all versions for your Windows computer to flash or unlock the Android phone easily for free.
|Download Server||Mediafire, Mega|
What is OST Tool?
Nowadays, Most Android users facing problems like Stuck at bootlogo, DRL errors, Slowness, forgotten Pattern Password, and FRP lock with Android smartphones. This happens due to negligence and trying to customize the phones by rooting or flashing custom files & recoveries.
The Factory Reset can fix it temporarily but this is not a permanent solution for this. So, flashing is the only solution to fix the issues permanently. But, Nokia stock firmware ROM comes with the .nbo & .mlf formats so, how do you flash it?
The Nokia OST flash Tool is an after-sales stock firmware flash program for HMD Nokia devices that supports .nbo & .mlf file and flashes the phone to fix within a few minutes easily.
The procedure of using the Flash tool with the flash file is pretty simple, just run the tool to your PC, then select the stock firmware, & Click on the Start button, Now Power Off your phone and Put it into the download mode then connect to the computer, that’s it.
How to Use Nokia OST Flash Tool
- Download & extract Nokia OST Tool to your PC
- Open the Flash tool folder and run OST_tool.exe.
- Then install the tool on your PC
- Click Next => Next =>=> Close
- Then run the flash tool from desktop shortcut
- The Flash tool Login Window will opened
- Login with your Authorized ID & Password
- Click Next
- After that, Click on Browse button
- Then select the .nbo or .mlf format file from the extracted firmware folder
- Then Click Next
- Select Update Option & Click Next
- After that, Power Off your Nokia phone & put it into the Download Mode
- Make Sure, Install USB driver, (Skip this if you are already have done).
- Then connect the device to the Computer
- Go back to the Flash tool & Click Next
- Now the Flashing process will start
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finished, you will get the “Download Succeed” message on the tool
- Then disconnect and power on your Nokia phone.
- That’s it.