Unlock Doogee V30T FRP helps users to Bypass Google verification lock easily. FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, it will ask users to enter the same Gmail ID that was used earlier on the phone.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Vivo Y200 Phone. Somehow, if you Reset your phone, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock easily.
In case, if you have forgotten the account information & your Doogee device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass frp lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
How to Doogee V30T FRP Bypass Android 12
- First, Switch on your Doogee V30T.
- Tap on Start
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap on Vision Settings => Talkback => Use Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Select Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- Double tap to Select Keyboard
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Type Google & hit enter
- Tap on the Google icon
- Now Tap on the “Google Mic” and Speak “Open Chrome”
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Settings App =>> Tap Open
- It will lead you to your device settings
- Go down and select Accessibility
- Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Allow =>> Got it
- Now Go back to Settings main menu
- Open Apps & Notifications
- Select See All Apps
- Tap on 3 dots =>> Select Show System
- Now Select Android Setup =>> Disable & Force Stop it
- Open Second Android Setup & Force Stop it
- Tap on Back
- Go down and select Google Play Services
- Disable and Force Stop it
- Now Go back to Main Welcome Setup Wizard screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap Start => On the Copy Apps & Data screen =>> Tap Back key once
- Tap on the Accessibility Shortcut icon => Select Assistant
- Then Tap on Settings =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Now tap the Back key Once
- On the “Connect to Wifi” Screen =>>> Tap on Set up Offline => Continue
- Now Complete the Setup process
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your Doogee V30T phone.
- That’s it.
Steps to Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Doogee V30T then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.