Myphone MY A10 FRP Unlock Without PC
We all know Android has a lot of scope for modifications and customization you can customize anything whatever you want. Well, It also comes with factory reset protection aka FRP security mechanism. In case, if you don’t know about it. Then this tutorial is only for you. In this article more especially we will guide you step by step to Myphone MY A10 FRP Bypass.
It may be happened that you own a Myphone MY A10 device and hard reset the device using recovery mode. After that, when you trying to set up and access your phone then you will face denied access. The device asks you to enter the pre-synced Google Credentials.
If you are the 1st owner of the device then you can put your Google requires credentials to login and access your device. In case, If you have forgotten the Google account ID and password. Then also you will be facing denied access. If you buy a second hand Android Phone and have no idea about the previous owner’s Google Credentials, then also you will face the same trouble. So the only solution to gain access on your device is to unlock the FRP protection by using our guides.
In this guide, we gave all the requires files and tools for performing the FRP Bypass process. So if you are also facing the same issue then check out the guide completely to Myphone MY A10 FRP Unlock successfully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced new security features to protect user’s personal data. FRP is the abbreviation of Factory Reset Protection. It was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS. If anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access the device home screen again. This is how FRP is worked. It’s a security feature for Android and runs on Android 5.0 or later versions of Android devices.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when a user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once the FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode. So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. First, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
- How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on MyPhone.
- First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
In case, if you forget to remove the Google credentials and performing a factory reset on your device. Then you need to bypass the FRP lock. As we mentioned above, we can handle this situation by using an FRP application.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Myphone MY A10 Specifications
First of all, Myphone MY A10 released in September 2018. Its comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM storage and its support up to 32GB of external memory support. The display of the Huawei Y7 Prime comes with 5.5inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. This device runs on MediaTek MT6580A, Quad-Core Cortex-A7 and powered by 3500mAh non-removable battery and this device comes 5MP of front and 8mp and 2mp of the dual back camera.
Myphone MY A10 FRP Bypass without PC
- Power on your Myphone MY A10 first.
- Connect your Myphone to a wifi network.
- Then go back to the first welcome page and tap on vision settings.
- Now tap on Vision Settings and then enable talkback there.
- After that, the talkback screen will appear, draw capital “L” to get the Talkback setting.
- After that, Draw capital “L” to get the Talkback Tutorial.
- From the Global Context menu, just tap on Talkback Settings.
- Now you need to suspend the Talkback option by pressing Volume UP+ Down key together.
- Then you will get a popup, just double-tap on OK button to suspend the talkback feature.
- After that, go down below and then tap on Help & Feedback.
- Then tap on the Get Started with Voice Access there.
- Play the video and tap on the video title to play it on the youtube app.
- Now tap on the user icon and then tap on settings.
- After that, tap on History & Privacy and select Youtube Terms of Service.
- Well, now you can access the Chrome browser to Myphone My A10 FRP Bypass.
Final Process to Myphone MY A10 FRP Unlock
- Now you need to download the FRP Bypass tool to Remove the FRP lock from your device.
- Then tap on the search bar and search there”Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools“.
- Now download these two applications.
- Once downloaded then tap on the 3dots and then go to the “Downloads“.
- Now install the Apex launcher from there, by a tap on the install button.
- Once the installation process is completed then tap on the open button.
- Now you can access your device home screen but FRP is still enabled.
- Go to device settings and tap on Security >> Find my device >> Deactivate.
- Now get back to the Settings main menu once again.
- Disable the Google Account Manager & Google Play Services from apps.
- Open Apps from the Settings menu, then tap on “3 dots” from the top right corner and then tap on Show system.
- Go down and tap on Google Account Manager and then Disable it.
- Now find and tap on Google Play Services > Disable > Yes.
- Then install the downloaded Gadgets Doctor.apk by tapping on Next > Install > Done.
- Return to Settings >> accounts ==> add account.
- Choose Google there.
- Sign IN with your GMAIL ID and Confirm.
- Once the Gmail ID Added successfully.
- Now you will see a popup window of “Unfortunately google play services has stopped”.
- Then go back to settings and tap on 3 dots and then tap on Show System.
- Enable Google Play Services and Google Account Manager there.
- After that, enable find my device by open > Security > Phone Administrator > Find My Device > Activate.
- Now Restart your Myphone MY A10 and setup your device.
In this post, we share the best working method to Myphone MY A10 FRP Bypass – Unlock Myphone Google Account. We hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
We think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.