Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Nokia 5 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google account Android Pie Lock 2020. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Nokia 5 specifications
Nokia 5 released in 2017. It comes with 2/3GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage and its support up to 128GB of external memory support. The display of the Nokia 5 comes with 5.20inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. Nokia 5 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 13mp single back and 8mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Let’s start to Nokia 5 FRP Bypass (Android 9)
- First of all, Power on and connect your Nokia 5 to any wifi network.
- Then go back to the very first Welcome screen and change the language to हिन्दी (Hindi).
- Now choose हिन्दी (Hindi).
- Then complete the verification process page will appearing again.
- Long press on the space button and press on the Edit keyboard.
- Then click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it.
- Now click on the 3 dots.
- Choose the सहायता और फीडबैक (Help & feedback).
- Then click on the search bar and type Use Morse Code and choose the first results.
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Now tap to play the video and then press on the video title to play it on the Youtube app.
- Then drag down the video and tap on the user icon.
- Google Chrome will be open and the welcome page appears on the screen.
- Tap on “Accept & Continue” options.
- Then tap on the search bar and search there”Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools“.
- Now download the FRP Bypass apk 2020.
- Once downloaded then tap on the 3dots and then go to the “Downloads”.
- Now install the FRP bypass apk 2020 from there, by a tap on the install button.
- Once the installation is finished, then tap on the Open button.
- Then tap on the Google Account Manager button and then install the Google Account Manager 6 from there.
- Once the installation finished, then tap on the Done button to go back to FRP Bypass apk.
- Now tap on the Bypass FRP button and then select the Browser Sign-In option from there.
- Then tap on the top right corner and choose Browser Sign-In options.
Now sign in with your working Google Account there.
In this post, I share the best working method to Nokia 5 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google account Android Pie Lock 2020. I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.