The FRP feature has been added to the Android 5.0 lollipop and later version. It protects user data from thefts. If any case, someone trying to use your phone without knowing you by doing a factory reset. Then this FRP protection will work and it asks the user to verify the last active GMAIL account on the phone. This is a good feature for every Android user to avoid misuse during thefts. In case, After the hard reset if you are also forgotten Google Account and facing the same FRP lock problem on your Phone then you are here in the right place to unlock your device. On this page, I share how to Realme U1 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android-9) (RMX1833-1831). So follow the below process very carefully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has added too many features for its latest OS version. FRP is one of it, It is a security feature for all modern-day Android phones to protect user data. The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are coming with these OS (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) and it will be automatically be enabled when a user added a Gmail account on his device for the very first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
The process of Realme U1 FRP Unlock is now available for free, you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone, and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that also helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Realme U1 specifications
Realme U1 released in March 2020. It comes with 3/4GB of RAM and 16/32/64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory. The display of the Realme U1 comes with 6.3inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Realme U1 runs on Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm) and powered by 3500mAh nonremovable battery and It has 24MP of front popup selfie camera and 13+2mp dual back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
- The following guide is only for Realme U1, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Read more: Redmi Note 9 Pro Max FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (MIUI 11)
How to Bypass FRP Realme U1
- Firstly, Power on your Realme U1 device.
- Then connect your device to any WIFI network.
- Now go back to the very first Welcome page.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813# and then click on the OK button once.
- Now do not touch anything on your device screen until you see Realme Homepage.
- Go to settings ->> About Phone ->> Tap 7-10 times on Version.
- Then you will get “You are now a developer message” on your device screen.
- Tap on back button to go back to settings menu ->> Developer Options ->> OEM unlock & USB Debugging enable from there.
- Now go back to settings home -> Additional Settings -> Backup & Factory Reset ->> Erase All data.
- Wait for power on your device.
- Once Powered on your Realme C1, Setup all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
- This is the easy way to Realme C1 FRP Bypass – Unlock RMX1833 -1831 (Without PC).
Read More: Oppo Unlock Tool (Pattern/ FRP/ Network)
In this post, I share the best working method to Realme U1 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account RMX1811 (Android-9) (RMX1833-1831). I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.