Nowadays, it’s very difficult for Infinix Smart 4 FRP Bypass because of Google’s new Android Security patch update. FRP is a new security feature added on modern-day Android phones, After the hard reset process, Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner. So, if you have forgotten the active Gmail account and your device stuck at google verification screen then this guide is only for you. In this tutorial, more especially I share with you the latest method to Infinix Smart 4 FRP Bypass – Unlock X653 Google Account (Android 9)- June 2020. So follow the below simple process carefully.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, so if your Infinix Smart 4 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Vivo V19 Neo device.
Infinix Smart 4 FRP Unlock process is now available for free you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Infinix Smart 4 specifications
Infinix Smart 4 released in 2019. It comes with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of ROM storage. The display of the Infinix Smart 4 comes with 6.6inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1600pixels. Infinix Smart 4 runs on Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) chipset and powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 8mp quad back and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Infinix Smart 4.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 4
- Power on your Infinix Smart 4.
- Connect your phone to a Wifi network.
- Now you need a Pin lock to enable sim card to work with this trick.
- Insert the Sim card and it will ask you to enter the Pin lock to continue.
- Just enter the Pin lock but do not tap on the “OK” button.
- Tap on the “OK” and press the Power Button same time.
- Turn on the screen and there you will see a notification.
- Swipe the notification to the left, and tap on the Setting icon.
- Tap on App info (i).
- Go down and tap on Advanced.
- Click on “Assist & Voice input“.
- Tap on Settings, and tap on Search.
- Now type “Voice” and then tap on the below “Voice” from result.
- Tap on the back arrow key on the top.
- Click General.
- Tap on the “Manage pending searches“. (Check below image).
- Search Chrome.
- Open Chrome Browser.
- Type on search bar: www.tiny.cc/frp-tools
- Download FRPBypass2020.apk.
- Go to Downloads.
- Install the FRP bypass apk and open it.
- Click Google Account Manager and install Google Account Manager 6.
- Tap on the Bypass FRP and select Browser Sign-In.
- Tap on the top right corner and choose Browser Sign-In.
- Sign In with your any valid GMAIL ID.
- That’s it.
Read More: Infinix Hot 7 Pro FRP Bypass
In this post, We share the best working method to Infinix Smart 4 FRP Bypass (Unlock x653 Google Account) Without PC. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below.