FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung J2 Pro FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-J210 Google Verification – Android 6.0.1 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung J2 Pro stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J2 Pro FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J2 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
About Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
Samsung J2 Pro released in 2016. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung J2 Pro comes with 5inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. Samsung J2 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 Spreadtrum SC8830 chipset and powered by a 2600mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 8MP of single back and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
- Download Samsung FRP hijacker Tool
- Download Samsung FRP Bypass Tool
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
- Turn Off your Samsung J2 Pro first.
- Make Sure: Install Samsung USB Driver on your Computer. (If already did then skip this step)
- Then put your phone into the Samsung Download Mode.
- Press Volume Down + Home + Power Key together, until you see the warning screen on your phone.
- Press Volume UP to confirm Samsung Download Mode.
- Now Download the Samsung FRP Hijacker Tool from the below link.
- Extract and run the Setup.exe.
- Now Install the FRP Hijacker Tool on your computer.
- Tap Next => Next => Agree =>> Install =>> Finish.
- Now run the FRP Hijacker tool from your desktop shortcuts.
- Connect your Samsung J5 to the computer.
- Now click Scan and choose Samsung Modem Port.
- Select your Device Model.
- Click Download Mode.
- The final step, click HIJACK IT!.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finished, your Samsung J2 Pro will reboot.
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.