Nowadays, every new Android phone coming with FRP protection. After doing factory reset, If you have forgotten the Gmail account which was previously used on your Phone, then, you have to know the process of bypass FRP lock. On this page, I share with you a step by step instructions to Mi 9 Lite FRP Bypass | How to unlock google account MIUI 12 (Android 10) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature to the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). FRP is known as factory reset protection and it protects user personal data during thefts. However, once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. FRP will enable automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, if your Mi 9 Lite stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Mi 9 Lite FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here we share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device properly.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Mi 9 Lite then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Mi 9 Lite Specifications
Mi 9 Lite released in 2019. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of ROM storage. The display of the Mi 9 Lite comes with 6.39inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Mi 9 Lite runs on Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 chipset and powered by a 4030mAh nonremovable battery and this device has a 48+8+2MP triple back and 32mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Mi 9 Lite.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite MIUI 12
- First, Power ON your Mi 9 Lite.
- Then connect your Mi 9 Lite to a WI-FI network.
- Setup the device until you see the Google Account verification screen.
- Go back to the WI-FI screen and Forget the Wi-Fi network.
- If you have SIM card inserted, then eject it also.
- Now click Skip => next => next => Accept.
- Now you will get the Setup Password page, Select Only Screen lock.
- Select Pattern lock or Pin lock.
- Now Draw your Pattern lock.
- You have successfully added the Pattern lock on your Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
- Now tap Next => Next=> until you get the Not Signed IN popup again.
- Again connect your Xiaomi phone to the Wi-Fi network and click Next.
- Draw the pattern lock that you setup earlier.
- Now you get the Skip option on the Google Account verification page, tap Skip.
- Setup your Redmi phone normally.
In this article, I share the best working method to Mi 9 Lite FRP Bypass | Unlock Google MIUI 12 Without PC 2020. If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.