Nowadays, every new Android phone coming with FRP protection. After doing factory reset, If you have forgotten the Gmail account which was previously used on your Phone, then, you have to know the process of bypass FRP lock. On this page, I share with you a step by step instructions to Samsung J4 FRP Bypass | How to unlock Samsung SM-J400 Google account (Android 10) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature to the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). FRP is known as factory reset protection and it protects user personal data during thefts. However, once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. FRP will enable automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, if your Samsung J4 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J4 FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here we share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device properly.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J4 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Samsung J4 Specifications
Samsung J4 released in May 2018, Its comes with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of ROM storage and it has 1TB of external memory support, and the display of the Samsung J4 comes with 5.5inch and the screen resolutions 720 x 1280pixels. This device is running on Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm) Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and powered by a 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device comes 5 MP of front and 13mp Single back camera.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J4
- First, Power ON your Samsung J4.
- Connect your Samsung J4 to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration => Ringtone => Sim 1=> tap “+” sign => Search.
- Tap on a MIC icon a few times and insert a PIN-enabled SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Swipe the screen and click the lock icon at the same time.
- Now swipe the “Not Signed In” Notification and then click on the Settings icon.
- Select Media from the Notification bar.
- After clicking the Media option it will slow your device for a few minutes.
- Click on the SmartThings icon.
- Then update the Galaxy Store.
- Once updated it will redirect you to the Google Account Verification screen page again.
- Again follow the above process to get the Notification Bar.
- Tap on Media again => Tap Galaxy Store icon.
- Now you can access the SmartThings.
- Search and install Samsung Smart Switch and Open it on your phone.
- Now you need another smartphone to switch your Google Account.
- On the 2nd phone goto => Settings =>> Accounts & Backup =>> Smart Switch. (if it Samsung phone)
- Download Smart Switch. (If you are using any other Android phone)
- Open Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Allow.
- On the 2nd phone, click Send.
- Connect USB Cable both devices (use OTG to connect both phones).
- On the FRP lock phone, Click Allow=>> Choose What to bring =>> Select Settings and Home Screen =>> Click Transfer.
- Now on the other phone click Copy=>> It will transfer your account to the FRP lock phone.
- On the FRP lock phone, a popup will open, type the GMAIL Password =>> Sign in.
- Wait for complete copying your stuff.
- Once completed, click GO TO Home Screen.
- Restart & Setup your Samsung phone.
- That’s it.
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.