FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-G610 Google Verification – Android 9 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung J7 Prime stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J7 Prime FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J7 Prime then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung J7 Prime Specifications
Samsung J7 Prime released in 2018. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage. The display of the Samsung J3 comes with 5.0inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. Samsung J7 Prime runs on Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm) chipset and powered by a 2600mAh nonremovable battery and this device has an 8MP rear and 5mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the prerequisite criteria to unlock FRP Samsung J3.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the FRP process.
- Check your device model number first.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- First, Tap the Next arrow
- Connect your Samsung J7 Prime to a WiFi network.
- Go back to the first Welcome Screen again.
- Insert a SIM card.
- Tap on Emergency Call and dial an emergency number.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Type anything and tap on the Keyboard Settings icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap Answer Automatically once.
- Now click 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then tap on App Info.
- Select Settings from the top-right corner.
- Tap Block Numbers =>> Recent
- Select the Emergency Number =>
- Tap Emergency Number on the top left
- Tap on “Message” icon to open Phone Message.
- Click on 3dots and select Add or Remove People
- Enter any Number (1111111) and click on “+” Add to recipients icon.
- Select the number
- Tap on “+” add icon =>> Create Contact =>>
- On the Email field, type Email and save it
- Now click on Email icon
- It will lead you to the Gmail Application
- Tap Skip =>>
- Add an Email Address =>> Select Add Exchange and Office 365
- Add any EMAIL for example
- Click Manual Setup =>> Exchange =>
- Click on SELECT client certificate
- Tap “OK” on Set secure screen lock type => Select PIN => Set any PIN and confirm it.
- Restart your Samsung J7 Prime now
- Click on Start “right arrow” icon =>>
- Enter your current PIN code ==>> Type PIN to bypass FRP/Google lock
- Tap Skip on Google verification screen.
- That’s it.